Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Carew...

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
He is a free agent. Target man, 6ft 5 inch. Would know Bruno and Vicente from Valencia. He had a lot of trouble off the pitch with tax problems and just declared bankrupt so might be looking for a good package.

There are no rumors of such, which is a shock considering every other name has been mentioned in his position.

What do you think about him?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The OP didn't watch him at The Amex last season then? I've seen lamp-posts that are more mobile. A very big 'no thanks'.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Watched him at villa - slow lazy and past his sell by date by some way. Nice chap but as a serious footballer no chance at all. Do not even dream it

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
why Oh why!!! did I open this thread
there are many players that might fill the bill and I have thought about a good few but have kept them to myself

John Carew
was good
now not so
end of
move on

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
but we don't need Carew thanks

For our attacking options at this moment, we actually do!

Like you said, there are better options, most however are un-realistic. If Carew signed for Leicester, their fans would probably see it as a good acquisition. We finished below them. Everyone's expectations are way too high!

Everyone is waiting for the 'Bobby Zamora rejoins Brighton' thread, it's not going to happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here