Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Carew

Knighter10WHU

Apr 8, 2012
Worst signing of the season, he is absolutely useless and comign towards the end of his career, you'd be heading in the wrong direction if you bought this bloke!!

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
As a West Ham fan I have seen him a few times this season... he has his odd moments of brilliance but he has been injured for so much of this season. From this he has only hit form once or twice and his persona seems to make people think he doesn't care.

I think his contract's up and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go back to Norway.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
As a West Ham fan I have seen him a few times this season... he has his odd moments of brilliance but he has been injured for so much of this season. From this he has only hit form once or twice and his persona seems to make people think he doesn't care

Glenn Murray, Glenn Murray, he goes by the name, of Glenn Murray. :bowdown:

He's bigger, blacker and more experienced than Murray. But a Murray all the same. Murray wanted to go back North, Carew wants to go to Norway. Perfect.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Didn't Carew play for Valencia with Vicente ?

As did Nikola Zigic, who, freak of a footballer that he is, could be someone who would be fantastic for us.

It'll be interesting to see if he causes many problems should he turn out for Brum tomorrow.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We do not want or need this type of player, we may need a bigger front man to compliment CMS, but we need someone who is MOBILE !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As did Nikola Zigic, who, freak of a footballer that he is, could be someone who would be fantastic for us.

It'll be interesting to see if he causes many problems should he turn out for Brum tomorrow.

The same Zigic who couldn't win a header when up against Bridcutt?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Zigic's wages are causing Birmingham massive problems. He has been touted all round europe and no-one is interested in taking him off their hands because he is so expensive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here