Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Barrowman

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will you just GET off my TV, you overexposed TART.

Appears to be attempting to be the new Cilla, with some quite HORRIFIC, Surprise Surprise style show.

SAKE :angry:

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Probably the most horrific TV program in the last 10 years!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
damm straight

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Why are you watching it then? If you press a button on your remote control it changes the channel, or you could try switching it off and on and see if he goes away.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why are you watching it then? If you press a button on your remote control it changes the channel, or you could try switching it off and on and see if he goes away.

I know, i know :) I just can't believe they gave that buffoon a show again, as if he isn't on TV enough.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Better to have Barrowman than James 'The Boredom' Cordon.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I haven't seen Cordon on TV in 12 hours and was thinking of starting a search party.

Well I just hope that Stevie Wonder is the leader of said search party.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think John Barrowman is quite a nice bloke and more talented than half the numptys on the tellybox these days. He is what he is, prime time cheese but he has more personality than most.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think John Barrowman is quite a nice bloke and more talented than half the numptys on the tellybox these days. He is what he is, prime time cheese but he has more personality than most.

This is true. A very accomplished singer. Indeed one of the few people to have performed a private gig for Prince Charles by Royal Command.

However he is a tad overexposed now. No pun intended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here