Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton on Ibrahimovic

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Shame on them both, let's have more players like Carrick and Barry who show ZERO character or personality.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I do but the point I am making is that the reason that it's "always Joey Barton" is because people make a big issue about a mundane thing such as calling someone 'big nose', just because of who it is.

Like I said, I am sure 99% of people on here dont think that El-Abd has serious anger management issues and he is just as much a wind up merchant.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tremendous stuff from Barton. Love stuff like that, every team needs a wum.

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
Just about sums Barton up ? Has there ever been a thicker footballer in your living memory. The guy would be certified and confined in an institution if he wasn't a pro footballer. Personally, I'd ban him for life. I wonder if his IQ reaches double figures ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Really? I couldn't give a shit about player's being boring as long as they're good

Well i prefer brilliant and bonkers like Zlatan!!! And if you can't be good be entertaining like Barton. Sport is sterile enough without getting rid of the few characters we have.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yeah, trying to get a reaction out of people by taking the piss out their appearance is real class.
:stupid::stupid:

ibrahimovic is a cock head and a multi millionaire.......... i'm sure he don't give a shit if some scouse twatt gives him a cartoon hooter , why the f*** do you...!!

sort yerself out.....minus two team points and a gold star.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I do but the point I am making is that the reason that it's "always Joey Barton" is because people make a big issue about a mundane thing such as calling someone 'big nose', just because of who it is.

Like I said, I am sure 99% of people on here dont think that El-Abd has serious anger management issues and he is just as much a wind up merchant.

You're comparing Adam El Abd, who occasionally winds up opposing strikers, with history-of-violence and talker-of-utter-shit Joey Barton?! People bring it up because it's entertaining watching Barton make a tit of himself again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

No, it's not a "big issue" that Barton called Ibra big nose. But yes, little things like this are brought up because it all adds to the entertainment.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I am pretty sure that school kids taking the piss out of someone for having a big nose has been around a lot longer than Joey Barton. I dont think you can blame him for that.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
You're comparing Adam El Abd, who occasionally winds up opposing strikers, with history-of-violence and talker-of-utter-shit Joey Barton?! People bring it up because it's entertaining watching Barton make a tit of himself again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

No, it's not a "big issue" that Barton called Ibra big nose. But yes, little things like this are brought up because it all adds to the entertainment.

I would say its more like every game rather than occasionally and for the purpose of this thread and the point it is trying to make, yes I am comparing them.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would say its more like every game rather than occasionally and for the purpose of this thread and the point it is trying to make, yes I am comparing them.

It's definitely not every game. He clearly targets certain strikers. I don't think he's done it at all in the past 3 games. Didn't go near Bellamy.

The point of this thread is "Look what that tit Barton is doing now" - I think it serves it's purpose fine.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
It's definitely not every game. He clearly targets certain strikers. I don't think he's done it at all in the past 3 games. Didn't go near Bellamy.

The point of this thread is "Look what that tit Barton is doing now" - I think it serves it's purpose fine.

Well none of us know what is said on the pitch between players. I would be amazed if he wasn't in the ear of every player he comes up against but if you think he doesn't then that's up to you.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Exactly. Unbelieveable that some people are putting Barton on a par with El-Abd. The thing I find most funny about Barton is that he tries to give off an intellectual persona then does things like this. And it's not exactly the first time, is it?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well none of us know what is said on the pitch between players. I would be amazed if he wasn't in the ear of every player he comes up against but if you think he doesn't then that's up to you.

I was referring to the holding and FACE RUBBING.

Oct 25, 2003
the zlatan probably doesn't even know who joey barton is, and probably cares less about what he has to say about his appearance in a comedy faux-french accent as the kung-fu magician bangs in top quality goal after top quality goal

hatred only makes him stronger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here