Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton on BBC tonight

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
But the fact he's done f*** all apart from try and get sent off in the few games he's played means he should probably shut up. I don't remember many people supporting El-Abds right to criticise he won fans for their attitude and at least he did face to face rather than a publicity raising interview. If he was an intelligent man he'd admit to his many failures, instead he says 'no-my-fault' rubbish like i was a little rusty so i studded someone in the knackers by accident

Hate to tell you but I was in agreement with El Abd. Frankly I could care less about Barton and Newcastle FC except it does make a change for for a player to speak his mind (or what he thinks is a mind).

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
From Football365

I believe when I stand in front of my maker then I can say to him 'yeah, I did this for this reason; this, that for this reason' - Joey Barton, BBC's Inside Sport

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
From Football365

I believe when I stand in front of my maker then I can say to him 'yeah, I did this for this reason; this, that for this reason' - Joey Barton, BBC's Inside Sport

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 2

Yikes, are you suggesting that JB is going to attempt to annex the Sudetenland?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here