Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton gets 1 game ban for gambling

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
This prick does not deserve the privelages of being a professional footballer! The managers that sign him should be ashamed of themselves! A nasty piece of work,genetically wrong and an example of what is wrong in the modern game!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
This prick does not deserve the privelages of being a professional footballer! The managers that sign him should be ashamed of themselves! A nasty piece of work,genetically wrong and an example of what is wrong in the modern game!

Whatever his problems are they are nothing to with football or the "modern game".

I wouldn't have bothered to respond to your post unless you had used the phrase "genetically wrong".

This country fought wars and won against such thinking.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He really is a relentless ****.

*relentless* :bowdown: I quite like him, but he is clearly determined to persuade me otherwise. Relentless, indeed :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We can only pray that he gets into trouble with proper authorities once he's given up.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The thing I don't understand it, why do people care so much about a bog standard player who has not really done much on the pitch?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The thing I don't understand it, why do people care so much about a bog standard player who has not really done much on the pitch?

Primarily because he fashions himself as some sort of enlightened philosopher football wizard when he's actually little more than a bog standard thug masquerading as a bog standard football player.

See: The Stamp Seen Around The World and his 'crown green bowls' comment.

He's an odious little turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here