Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton BANNED from the USA

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
:dunce:
Eh?

Well at the moment our immigration's in a lot of press as we're making it incredibly hard for non-EU musicians or artists to get into the UK.

Also lots of USmusicians have been banned from entering the UK due to criminal records, like Busta Rhymes and Chris Brown. Martha Stewart's still banned I think

Not as much press as it should, the democratically elected UK Government can't even deport immigrants who have raped and murdered whilst they have been in the UK, and you think we have a robust immigration policy........................I bet you believed there was only going to be 15,000 coming over when Poland and Romania got into the EU too..................:dunce:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Not as much press as it should, the democratically elected UK Government can't even deport immigrants who have raped and murdered whilst they have been in the UK, and you think we have a robust immigration policy........................I bet you believed there was only going to be 15,000 coming over when Poland and Romania got into the EU too..................:dunce:

I don't understand, do you think I work in the government?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
anyone else pick up on that alleged Brighton-target Nile Ranger was also refused?

Newcastle United also confirmed that striker Nile Ranger, who has a conviction for robbery, had also been refused a visa.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
You can't let someone in the US and bend the rules because they are a footy player.

Rules are the rules. End of story.

And he is a twonk.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
But he was there on holiday this year

probably told a 'fib' on the ESTA documentation or landing card. Unlike Canada & The USA, no cross data is exchanged between The UK & USA domestic criminal records. If you're going for a two week holiday on the visa waiver scheme & declare yourself to be a fine upstanding citizen, rarely is it going to come to light.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
probably told a 'fib' on the ESTA documentation or landing card. Unlike Canada & The USA, no cross data is exchanged between The UK & USA domestic criminal records. If you're going for a two week holiday on the visa waiver scheme & declare yourself to be a fine upstanding citizen, rarely is it going to come to light.
Well not quite true Pinkie,when they banned one of group theyhad computer info on his conviction,he might have been lucky and not had a computer check because that would be tremendous time waste,think they do checks on selected visitors,so he might have been lucky first time.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Visit the US every other month, work with 4 people on working visas, friends with a few Americans also on working visas also. US is generally fine, fingerprints, photo, what are you here for / when are you going home? We are much more thorough
Ok you say its fingerprints photo's and questions why are you here for? but do have working visa's,maybe that's the difference but can you imagine them letting all these terrorist,hate preachers that waltz through our immigration?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The 15,000 estimate of Poles , Latvians , Lithuanians and Estonians coming here to work was PR spin from the Labour Government , if the true figure of 600,000 during the first 12 months had been publicised there wouldn't have been enough time to put all the blame on the EU whereas France , Germany and Holland had already set up quotas and entry requirements. Romania joined the EU later which meant the estimated 150,000 illegals and asylum seekers from Romania already in the UK could now stay here legally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here