Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
He was in the "players lounge" in the sportsman before the game. Appeared to be ok - but so did McLeod and Hawkins, so that does not prove anything. Did not seem too happy though ............

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
the only thing is with the transfer winddow not opening again until the end of the year, we'll be paying wages to someone who isn't in any of the manager's plans.
Would we possibly loan him out?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I still can't believe he didn't make the bench, what does Lynch need to do to get in the side. At Northampton he played out of his skin, but then after it he gets droped to the bench and replaced by Hawkins. I fully expect Lynch to leave in January, but I bloody hope not.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The embarassing thing is, in a matchday programme a few games back there was a big feature with our Joel. In that feature he told of how he made the wrong decision to hand in a transfer request. What the hell has happened in the last few weeks then? Was he made a false promise? It has to be something fairly big for him to go back on his word again.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
He's a great player and I don't get why he isn't playing, especially in a side that is underperforming.

However, it isn't like we can expect to get much for him whilst he isn't getting any games so selling him would be a massive mistake.

It's a pisstake how he's being treated

fairy cakes

Jun 23, 2008
I really do feel that Joel Lynch is one of our best players at the club. Also out of our defenders he has the most potential to go further and play at a higher level. It will be a shame if he leaves. I don't know why handing in a transfer request now is a good idea. Surely he could wait until christmas and if he still wasn't playing I could fully understand him wanting to leave.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
or is the order of events, Adams doesnt fancy Lynch, Lynch puts in transfer request, Adams drops him

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
or is the order of events, Adams doesnt fancy Lynch, Lynch puts in transfer request, Adams drops him

His judgement is absolutely f***ed at the moment. Bad decisions all over the place:

Virgo instead of Livermore
Hart instead of Robinson
El Abd ahead of Lynch
Thomson ahead of anyone

He's bloody lost it, he really has.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Lynch should have player in the back today with El Abd in midfield and Thompson dropped. Adams does not have enough faith in the youngsters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here