Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch starts, Nottingham Forest win away

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Nottingham Forest | News | Latest News | Latest News | BD On Ipswich Win

First start of the season for young Joel Lynch, good to see him playing some games. Things have gone a bit quieter for the other ex-Albion gents floating about in the league. I saw McShane had a goal disallowed at the weekend, not heard much of Jake Robinson recently though. Another goal for Revell... did Russell Slade have his side down tools at the weekend?!
:glare:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I know he's not the most beloved ex-Albion player but I'm happy, think it's a shame to see a talented guy having troubles with injuries and not playing any games.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good enough to make it in the Championship, and young enough to go far still. I liked him a lot. Can't help thinking he is one of a few players we have let go in the last few years that would have prospered under Poyet.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would like to see Lynch playing every week, but he left us for the Championship and probably isn't a Champ player as proved by his record there. He clearly would rather earn slightly more and sit on a bench all year than play every game. Fair play to him but wouldn't want him here with that attitude as no better than what we've got.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here