Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch off to....

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
....the United States to work for the Democrats as a decoy for Barack Obama.
You never see them both in the same room......
:cool:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
racism will not be tolerated on nsc, mr albion. take your hate filled bigoted views elsewhere.

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
sorry

Had not intended this to be construed as racist in any shape or form, it was just a harmless joke. My apologies if anyone was offended. As someone pointed out, the team nickname for Joel is "Denzel" for his likeness to the character in Only Fools and Horses. Does that make it racist too?

Anyway I'm very confused and upset that its caused offence, so i am trying to get it removed. Sorry if anyone is upset by this, I am not a racist quite the opposite, I campaigned to stop the BNP in Brighton and I am mortified.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Had not intended this to be construed as racist in any shape or form, it was just a harmless joke. My apologies if anyone was offended. As someone pointed out, the team nickname for Joel is "Denzel" for his likeness to the character in Only Fools and Horses. Does that make it racist too?

Anyway I'm very confused and upset that its caused offence, so i am trying to get it removed. Sorry if anyone is upset by this, I am not a racist quite the opposite, I campaigned to stop the BNP in Brighton and I am mortified.

NSC "humour". Don't worry about it.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Dont Worry Mr Albion, I think you're lovely :kiss:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I love newbies

:lolol:

Yep. Happens to us all.

I rememer one of my first posts, several years ago.

Can't remember what it was about now but Dwayne had a little pop. I thought I'd been misunderstood until the rest of the "Regulars" posted "Don't worry it's Dwayne on wind-up!" (what happened to him BTW?)

Welcome Mr Albion. Carry on posting.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here