Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch injured...............

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I seem to recall Darren Freeman going on the transfer list after asking for a move away then him and Micky kissed and made up.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
People on here assuming he has an attitude problem without knowing the first thing about him.

Remember, NO ONE knew about this attitude problem til Adams turned up.

Co-incidence?

You obviously didn't read a post on this forum from Guy Butters. He confirmed that the young lad's attitude was lacking, and Guy was around before Adam's second coming.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You obviously didn't read a post on this forum from Guy Butters. He confirmed that the young lad's attitude was lacking, and Guy was around before Adam's second coming.
Which of course is the height of professionalism.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think that Guy "post" was after he left us, not while still at the club.

However Lynch is a young pro and had his head probably full of billy bog bollox shit. Remember last year or year before he was being touted as gonna play for Portsmouth etc.

Mickey has gone on record as saying that he loaned Lynch out because he was told that he was playing against Wallsall? because Hawkins was suspended (or injured) and Lynch said he wanted a move away and couldnt get motivated for the game or words to that effect.

However in fairness to Lynch when you saw the performances that Hawkins was putting
in week in week out and not even getting dropped - to the point where Thicky was even playing him THREE DAYS after a hernia op. I aint in the least bit surprised Lynch threw a strop. He knew that if he played well, the next game there would be the donkey back in the side...and Lynch back in the reserves.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
In short, Lynch thinks he is better than he actually is... not the first to do so, and now he has burnt his bridges... with the change of manager at Forest, he may well be fcuked... fool...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
where is that ND? Do you happen to recall? Would like to read that - might be worth re-airing for all those Joel Lynch is the next messiah crowd.

I dont know how to search for the particular post but if my memory serves me well Race (Guy Butters) said he had an attitude problem and considered that he was better than he was and insinuating that the other players at the club weren't good enough to play with him.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I dont know how to search for the particular post but if my memory serves me well Race (Guy Butters) said he had an attitude problem and considered that he was better than he was and insinuating that the other players at the club weren't good enough to play with him.

You are correct.

People on here assuming he has an attitude problem without knowing the first thing about him.

Remember, NO ONE knew about this attitude problem til Adams turned up.

Co-incidence?

ooow...... in the cause of professionalism, I better not comment on what people knew about an attitude problem before Adams, then. :blush:

However, I had not heard he was unpopular with other players - that's a new one for me.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
In short, Lynch thinks he is better than he actually is... not the first to do so, and now he has burnt his bridges... with the change of manager at Forest, he may well be fcuked... fool...

Lynch might not be as good as he thinks he is but he is definitely better than Colin Hawkins, judged on performances so far for the club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here