Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch injured...............

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
serves the (unt right. Finished at Forest and will end up at Eastbourne Borough.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He was at the game at Withdean Saturday ???

I saw him in the players lounge before Saturday's match... he was very chatty with the non-playing players (Whing and Robinson amongst them). However, he was injured, and had recently had an epidural injection in his back.

So, he's injured.

Papa

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I saw him in the players lounge before Saturday's match... he was very chatty with the non-playing players (Whing and Robinson amongst them). However, he was injured, and had recently had an epidural injection in his back.

So, he's injured.

Papa

Cheers Papa, I just never had chance to speak to him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought the club said McNulty came down on Sunday andhim and davies hada medical Sunday afternoon. Dont remember Insider saying Davies came down on Sunday.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Players only go back to their clubs for treatment when their parent club has better faciliites than the loan club. Hence why it always happens with ours.

I saw him in the players lounge before Saturday's match... he was very chatty with the non-playing players (Whing and Robinson amongst them).
That can't be right, everyone knows the players don't like him. :wozza:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why do you say that Silent Bob, where does that come from?

People on here assuming he has an attitude problem without knowing the first thing about him.

Remember, NO ONE knew about this attitude problem til Adams turned up.

Co-incidence?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
serves the (unt right. Finished at Forest and will end up at Eastbourne Borough.

Zzzzz. We're not bitter honest. I think the Lynch saga will continue until the end of time.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
i can see him coming back as things get interesting what with the knew faces and extra money around the club.

I can't. Didn't want to fight for us place in the side, how we have Hinshelwood back to fitness, Elphick, Virgo and Hawkins who can play at CB and McNulty, Livermore, El-Abd and Mayo who can play at LB I don't see him now changing his mind the side is better!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here