Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Lynch hairline fracture

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Bad news, hope Joel can come back stronger and fresh after his period of rest.

Good news that Adam played 90 minutes for the reserves today. These two can be part of a great defence once they recover and get to play together regulary.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bad news, hope Joel can come back stronger and fresh after his period of rest.

Good news that Adam played 90 minutes for the reserves today. These two can be part of a great defence once they recover and get to play together regulary.

I prefer Elphick.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
maybe if wilkins was in the dugout, then we would of made a change straight away, rather than having to force lynch into carrying on while white got on the phone to find out what to do

Absolutely right SM. It was a totally unprofessional. For christs sake, the whole ground could see he needed to come off.
That extra 5 mins on the pitch could have made that injury a LOT worse.

GET IT SORTED

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
prehaps the twat sat along from me on saturday claiming that lynch was a liability is having second thoughts now

how any one can claim joel is a liabilty is beyond me

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Very poor moment for the club.

I'd forgotten about it to be honest, but at the time people around us were screaming at kuipers to let malcolm on to look at him. It was pretty obvious he was genuinely hurt. Poor bloke finally left the pitch in tears.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, and in response to some other comments - I think some people have forgotten just how good hinsh is when fully fit.

At the time of his first knee problem he was in the England u-21 squad on merit.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah i didnt know they did physio in the dutch marines

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oh, and in response to some other comments - I think some people have forgotten just how good hinsh is when fully fit.

At the time of his first knee problem he was in the England u-21 squad on merit.

As a water carrier (his own comment in his Sports Argus interview) :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like Hinsh but I will need some convincing that he has finally overcome his injuries.

I wonder if Joel is heading that way with injuries, not that this one is anything that could have been avoided, but he seems to have missed a lot of games through injury.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I like Hinsh but I will need some convincing that he has finally overcome his injuries.

I wonder if Joel is heading that way with injuries, not that this one is anything that could have been avoided, but he seems to have missed a lot of games through injury.

He played 48 games out of 54 last season, plus some reserve football, which is a large amount for a first full season. He is still quite youthful and I would imagine playing so much football is going to take it's toll. He does seem to pick up injuries, but also shakes them off quickly. Ideally, we wouldn't be playing him every game as there is always the danger of burning out and he was pretty busy for the whole of last season. Hopefully, a fully fit Hinsh should take the pressure off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that it appears that he has missed more because it was at the end of last season and the start of this that he missed games.

I think that because of his size everybody forgets his age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here