Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Strummer

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Milton Keynes Seagull said:
Well I don't think he's great man. I think that The Clash were and remain pure and utter crap. If the PC lefty brigade/in crowd on this forum don't like that then tough. That includes Attila the Commie.

Cue abuse, but I am as big an Albion fan on this forum as anyone else. I am also Right Wing so make a meal of that heroes! No doubt when you return to mummy and daddy's palatial pile and have grown out of trying to be shocking, you may grow up but I doubt it. When you are a professional earning loads you will still be extolling the virtuies of the "alternative".

RULE BRITANNIA!

:wave:

You f***ing dickhead. Why post on a thread that was about respecting his memory? No ones trying to start a debate or wind anyone up, you jumped up little pathetic f***ing idiot. Go and finish your half hearted wank over Margaret Thatcher and maybe you might actually come this time. Oh and by the way, why do you write like some sort of 6th form politics student. "you will still be extolling the virtues of the "alternative" ":lolol: ?? Is this a wind up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here