Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Mattock - What the hell happened to your 'Pompey pledge'?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Then again I guess he got abuse from your fans for leaving Leicester because they rated him and were disappointed to see him leave. No doubt a few pissed Leicester gibbons thought they'd have a dig at him in a club, and he, after a quantity of beers himself, retaliated. That doesn't make him any less of a plum, of course but as it seems he's never been in trouble before or since, on balance I'll take my chances.

If you ignored him at a game, it would be because you thought he was shit.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Then again I guess he got abuse from your fans for leaving Leicester because they rated him and were disappointed to see him leave. No doubt a few pissed Leicester gibbons thought they'd have a dig at him in a club, and he, after a quantity of beers himself, retaliated. That doesn't make him any less of a plum, of course but as it seems he's never been in trouble before or since, on balance I'll take my chances.

If you ignored him at a game, it would be because you thought he was shit.

That's not entirely true, as there is nothing more entertaining than berating Dan Harding.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Will be giving him a clean slate, probably counter cheering if he plays and get's booed.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He hates Leicester, He hates Leicester,
Albions left back, Mattock
He hates Leicester

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why would he go back to Pompey on loan knowing he might not get paid some of his wages if West Brom decided not to make up the difference ?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Didn't he smack a bird in Leicester? Mind you, it's easy to get confused in that town!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He battered 4 people in a nightclub - two blokes and two birds.

Apparently he went TNT fliddo when one of the blokes came up to him and said something.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He battered 4 people in a nightclub - two blokes and two birds.

Apparently he went TNT fliddo when one of the blokes came up to him and said something.

f*** me...a nutter!

We could be playing with 3 out of 4 defenders who have had brushes with the law on Saturday! Perhaps Gus wants to scare the shit out of opposing attackers!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
f*** me...a nutter!

We could be playing with 3 out of 4 defenders who have had brushes with the law on Saturday! Perhaps Gus wants to scare the shit out of opposing attackers!

Don't forget ElAbd's drunk and disorderly nightclub incident in 2005...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here