Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Gatting

Gazwag said:
And to think Ferguson was all over the back pages complaining he is down to the bare bones of the squad

Makes you wonder how good the likes of Ferguson and Mourwhingio would be managing teams like the Albion/Torquay/Wrexham etc.

Back to the Gatting issue...I'm glad I don't have to select the team, the choices are so limited.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think Gatting is going to be a very useful goal poacher. This is his first full season and no-one in their right mind should have believed he would take the division by storm. Strikers peak in their late 20s so he has plenty of time. He has shown at reserve level that he has a good eye for goal and has secured us some vital points this season. He is going to get stronger and sharper with more experience.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Hart and Mayo. 110% +110% =220%. You can't ask more than that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gatting is a good player, don't get the hatred on here. He has scored goals and will score a lot more in the coming years.

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
Gatting will turn out to be a great player needs another season trust me have seen loads of flops and this lad is not going to be one of them :albion:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Easy 10 said:
He's the new Chris McPhee.

no chance, is a far better player than McPhee. Given a run in the team he will score goals, just look at the reserves scored for fun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hope so Rookie. Hope so.
BUt I also hope we sign another striker for next season - cos if we're relying on Gatts, I'll be worried.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Rookie said:
no chance, is a far better player than McPhee. Given a run in the team he will score goals, just look at the reserves scored for fun
Didn't Molango score for fun in the reserves?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Da Man Clay said:
Didn't Molango score for fun in the reserves?

Gatts was averaging a goal a game in the youth and ressers last year!

Bit better than molango! (who was also a great stricker not given a chance)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here