Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Gatting set to return

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
ps How did you get on with Ms Ricci, Easy? Did you get a tune out of her??

pps Pic's would be nice. :whistle:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I am in the office and a rumour is going around that Joe Gatting is going to sign on for the seagulls until the end of the season, any truth??

Don't talk rubbish. He was never ever good enough for this level of football, and was always going to be a better cricketer. And I'm one of the lucky ones to of played cricket against him!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Don't talk rubbish. He was never ever good enough for this level of football, and was always going to be a better cricketer. And I'm one of the lucky ones to of played cricket against him!

Sadly there is much more money in cricket. The Neville brothers were both great cricketers (in fact Phil was better than Flintoff in his Lancashire age group).

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
there are players playing far better in the county league who we should be looking at

How did you work that out? He's top scorer in county one and has only been there half the season.

And anyway he's being paid well at Whitehawk, whilst playing cricket for Sussex.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How did you work that out? He's top scorer in county one and has only been there half the season.

And anyway he's being paid well at Whitehawk, whilst playing cricket for Sussex.

Where did you get that from? My understanding, from what I have read, is that he is not employed by or paid by Sussex but is permitted to train with them. Whether or not they see any potential and follow it up is another matter.

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I am in the office and a rumour is going around that Joe Gatting is going to sign on for the seagulls until the end of the season, any truth??
Do we really need more programme sellers?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Please, do me a favour, we've only just got rid of most of our joke players.

We need some kind of early warning system in place before pre-season starts, to prevent the joke players returning and being 'invited to train' with the club. Fans may be required to form human barricades to prevent such an occurrence.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you heard it here first

Attachments

• CS2.jpg
    CS2.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 108

codefive

Sep 12, 2007
Playing for Whitehawk and said to be getting stupid money (£300/w) to do so.
Maybe that's the going rate for the County League, but I doubt it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Joe Gatting returning to the Albion to resurrect his "career" is about as likely as me leaving work today and finding Christina Ricci in the back of my car, stripped down to her Black Snake Moan outfit and strumming frantically on a horse-shaped banjo.

A horse-shaped banjo?
I've never heard it called that before!

:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here