Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Gatting set to return

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
I am in the office and a rumour is going around that Joe Gatting is going to sign on for the seagulls until the end of the season, any truth??

Last edited by a moderator:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Better cover up in case one of those flying pigs gets a stomach upset.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Why would the club have any interest in resigning him?

We have Forster, Davies, Murray and Andrew as striking options at the moment, if Slow Joe couldn't get a sustained run in the team before (and didn't look phenomenal when he did get chances), then his chances of doing so now are about comparable to mine.

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
i think joe was a very much under rated stricker at Brighton but no not see the point in bringing him back this season i fill he can do a job for us in the future?.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Might be allowed to train with the squad to keep his fitness levels up but was behind Jake Robinson in the pecking order when he was here so I deem it unlikely he will play for us again.

BrightonBorn

Nov 26, 2008
Might be allowed to train with the squad to keep his fitness levels up but was behind Jake Robinson in the pecking order when he was here so I deem it unlikely he will play for us again.

yes thats what i think has happened.

Although i rated joe very highly and thought he could of done a great job for us he play up top with somone quick he was a old fashion striker....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Joe Gatting returning to the Albion to resurrect his "career" is about as likely as me leaving work today and finding Christina Ricci in the back of my car, stripped down to her Black Snake Moan outfit and strumming frantically on a horse-shaped banjo.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Joe Gatting returning to the Albion to resurrect his "career" is about as likely as me leaving work today and finding Christina Ricci in the back of my car, stripped down to her Black Snake Moan outfit and strumming frantically on a horse-shaped banjo.

Is that a 'no' then Easy?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
BREAKING NEWS

Christina Ricci was today found in the back of an unknown mans car, stripped down to her Black Snake Moan outfit and strumming frantically on a horse-shaped banjo.

The owner of the car was reported to have said "f***ing hell, this means Joe Gatting is coming back to the Albion"

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
there are players playing far better in the county league who we should be looking at

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here