Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Cole

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Breaking news.

Joe Cole told me personally that he was undecided on his future and that he could possibly play for Brighton.

Ok, maybe not breaking news.

I asked him 3 years ago, when in a completely wrecked state (in Southamptons student union bar) if he would play for us, I also asked if I could wear his watch for one game of pool(rolex innit).

His answers were "you never know" and "no mate" i that order.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Breaking news.

Joe Cole told me personally that he was undecided on his future and that he could possibly play for Brighton.

I asked him 3 years ago, when in a completely wrecked state (in Southamptons student union bar) if he would play for us, I also asked if I could wear his watch for one game of pool(rolex innit).

Well I'm quite encouraged but would personally be disapointed if the club would allow such a SPOIL SPORT to play for us. We need a player that would OFFER you his watch.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Breaking news.

I wish I had visted my friends at Solent uni more now before they all graduated! Although last time I went to town and saw Tommy Elphick I went all giggly and shy, who knows what I would have been like had I bumped into Joe Cole on a night out :love:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He'll go to AC Milan,. Fact

is that the same AC milan his agent stated yesturday he isnt going to?

seems Spurs is most likly right now, because of old connection to Renknapp. I think he'd be better off at Arsenal, champions league football this season *and* next...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here