Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Of course Barack Obama's former Vice President is a white supremacist . Obvious when you think about it.

Biden leads Trump by 81% amongst Black Voters (source). That will probably do.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No one is asking you to write a book on slavery. But knowing the facts on which you posts are based might be helpful to you just in case someone challenges the validity of your post .

You actually sound like Trump. Go in the offensive for your own lack of knowledge .

I honestly don't care about your thoughts or views o these issues. I only posted what I posted who are open to being enlightened about some historical facts.

Go ask Donald. He claims to have read the Bible ( upside down ) apparently. The Bible states. Don't waste your time on non believers or something along those lines.

Wow, how have I gone on the offensive by gifting NSC facts. Do you really think I don't know about the history of slavery and the civilrights movement etc?

You clearly do care about my thoughts because you responded to them, so you have undermined yourself here, and you haven't enlightened me.

I am atheist but as long as the Bible doesn't say kill the unbelievers, I am happy with the believers not waisting my time either.

Has this been your best shot?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wow, how have I gone on the offensive by gifting NSC facts. Do you really think I don't know about the history of slavery and the civilrights movement etc?

You clearly do care about my thoughts because you responded to them, so you have undermined yourself here, and you haven't enlightened me.

I am atheist but as long as the Bible doesn't say kill the unbelievers, I am happy with the believers not waisting my time either.

Has this been your best shot?

Yep

That's my best shot

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Puerto Rico is not a state. It's an overseas territory with no federal representation for its 3 million+ residents. I would hope that, if Biden does win, this will be on his to-do list, along with the District of Columbia where another 5 million+ have taxation, but not representation. https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/july-august-2018/isle-of-opportunity/

I completely agree. Both should already be States and it should be a national embarrassment that they are not already.

A Blue Wave in November to hand over control of all three branches of Government to the Democrats would right so many wrongs and hopefully make the party so strong they can do the necessary without too much resistance from the party of obstruction over advancement.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Just a tad disingenuous "a couple", but let's play. I would rather listen to real people from the black community, with real names, on video, than the white wet lettuce lefty ********s on NSC who chat shit behind a screen name. If people from the black community support Trump is gives me good reason to question the "racist" narrative. That is plain common sense.

A few black people supporting Trump does not mean he is not a racist. He is a racist.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
4 million. Stop being a silly hypocritical cry baby. Biden and his dead KKK mate are racists and; If you don't vote for him. You aint black. ffs :mad:

You come across as a jolly chap!

Too early to say Trump will have 4 million voters at the ongoing 2020 election. Not many posted yet.
In 2016 the Russian/Trump campaign targeted 3.5 million Blacks. Not sure how they voted then or how any BAME will after they have had 4 years experiencing the narcissist at work.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
black people voting for you doesn't mean that you're not a racist

for the record I'm not 100% sure Trump IS a racist, and perhaps he's simply more of an opportunist who has decided to whip up racial hatred for 4 years for his own personal career progression. I'm not totally sure he has a huge amount of beliefs beyond what will help him personally

not sure what's worse really

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Other polls may suggest he has 10% of the black vote and this report here A Big Chunk Of People Of Color And White People With Degrees Are Behind Trump which equates to about 4 million people.

Interesting that your poll also says that 26% of Latinos support Trump too.

You do realise that the Democratic states are home to the biggest slums and poverty in the US, and this is where the highest black populations, and Democratic voters reside? You don't see this degradation in Republican run states.

This report gives him 10% as well Analyzing Black Support for President Trump

Am I getting this right?

You are using the statistic that 10% of black people support Trump as proof that he isn't racist?

It is an interesting way of using statistics. I'll give you that. I guess it is similar to this climate change deniers who ignore the 97% and focus on the other 3.

It's great that you have found a source that tells you that 10% of black people agree with you but does that fact that 90% don't sway your thinking at all?

I can't help but wonder if you can at Whiskers ads on the TV. "Yeah but what do the other 2 cats like?" :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
black people voting for you doesn't mean that you're not a racist

for the record I'm not 100% sure Trump IS a racist, and perhaps he's simply more of an opportunist who has decided to whip up racial hatred for 4 years for his own personal career progression. I'm not totally sure he has a huge amount of beliefs beyond what will help him personally

not sure what's worse really
I think it would if it were large amounts of black people voting but 10% tells it's own story.

To be honest I'm not that sure either. But his goal does appear to have been to cause division and hatred across that board so it is little wonder so few minorites support him.

Edit - this link from symjyms article certainly suggests there is concern about his perceived racism though https://time.com/5638651/donald-trump-racism-campaign-2020/

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Am I getting this right?

You are using the statistic that 10% of black people support Trump as proof that he isn't racist?

It is an interesting way of using statistics. I'll give you that. I guess it is similar to this climate change deniers who ignore the 97% and focus on the other 3.

It's great that you have found a source that tells you that 10% of black people agree with you but does that fact that 90% don't sway your thinking at all?

I can't help but wonder if you can at Whiskers ads on the TV. "Yeah but what do the other 2 cats like?" :)

You come across as a jolly chap!

Too early to say Trump will have 4 million voters at the ongoing 2020 election. Not many posted yet.
In 2016 the Russian/Trump campaign targeted 3.5 million Blacks. Not sure how they voted then or how any BAME will after they have had 4 years experiencing the narcissist at work.

Okay mate :mad:

Check out this brilliant CGI below.

https://youtu.be/WbozDBM67lY

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Of course Barack Obama's former Vice President is a white supremacist . Obvious when you think about it.

Biden leads Trump by 81% amongst Black Voters (source). That will probably do.

Biden delivered a eulogy at Robert Byrds funeral.

Byrd was a former member of the KKK.

As Robert Byrd passes, an era in race relations ends. Byrd started his political life as an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan. In 1944, Byrd wrote the following in a letter to Senator Theodore Bilbo: "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." Byrd filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act for 14 hours.

Byrd changed his mind later in life. In some respects, that change seems to have been politically motivated; maybe it was only politics at first. In 1997, he had this advice for up-and-coming politicians: "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." That sounds like a coldly calculated assessment of political risk. Byrd made no secret of the decision he made to downplay his segregationist views in order to advance in Washington and move toward the mainstream.

That's the Democrats for you. Wolves in sheeps clothing.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think it would if it were large amounts of black people voting but 10% tells it's own story.

To be honest I'm not that sure either. But his goal does appear to have been to cause division and hatred across that board so it is little wonder so few minorites support him.

Edit - this link from symjyms article certainly suggests there is concern about his perceived racism though https://time.com/5638651/donald-trump-racism-campaign-2020/

Here's one of his friends. I'd tend to believe him over people who don't really know him. I think he's a true populist. He'll be friends with anyone of any colour if they are the same page as him. The colour Green is their favourite colour.

If you want to see open racism look at the way blacks who don't support the Democrats are treated. The vitriol and racist language hurled at them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Thank God for President Trump, at least he is open about his bigotry and racism.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Thank God for President Trump, at least he is open about his bigotry and racism.

Better the devil you know.

Trump has nothing on the Democrats for racism.

At every turn in US history they have implemented policies to destroy the black family unit so they can control them.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So if Obama proves he wasn't racist does a black man saying Trump isn't racist work the same way?

No. But it shows you need to come up with a better example rather than lazily throwing something out there with half the evidence to try and create a story.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Just add to some balance to your point. Byrd was praised during his later life for his support and promotion of civil liberties in the US. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People issued an effusive statement about his support of their agenda when he died.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
No. But it shows you need to come up with a better example rather than lazily throwing something out there with half the evidence to try and create a story.

Well history shows Biden has indeed has had more contact with powerful white supremacists than Trump.

Byrd, Wallace, Eastland.

All Biden acquaintances and Democrats he associated with who has WS segregationist pasts.

We know what Tramp thinks because he's a braggart. He's not a politician so he can't conceal lies at all.

Biden is a career politician, they learn how to lie to your face telling you what you want to hear in public and doing and thinking completely different things in private.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here