Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jody Morris

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's the one - be careful not to say anything dubious, innocent till proven guilty.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
He was one of the idiots disciplined by his club for the drunken 11th September rampage.

Clearly a man of honour, he was pictured in a Cardiff shirt on their pitch and signed for Leeds the next day. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Because he has been interviewed by Police and probably asked to return.

As yet no Premiership player has been interviewed (I believe) from the magnificent 7 therefore no names (but not a Villa player) - well done Doug !!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Why did the papers who carried pictures of Morris today have to blank out his face 'for legal reasons'? What was that all about? Surely everybody knows what he looks like already?

Bloody glad he didn't sign for us in the summer!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Why did the papers who carried pictures of Morris today have to blank out his face 'for legal reasons'? What was that all about? Surely everybody knows what he looks like already?

Bloody glad he didn't sign for us in the summer!

Fair point that seemed very stupid to say the least.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
No he wasn't.

Perhaps not on the pitch exactly, I remember Sam Hamman's quote about "the biggest signing in our history"

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
GUNTER said:
Perhaps not on the pitch exactly, I remember Sam Hamman's quote about "the biggest signing in our history"

He got as far as a hotel on the outskirts of the city. Personal terms were already agreed and he was due to complete the second part of his medical the following morning. Then he got a phonecall from his agent, checked out of the hotel late at night, and failed to turn up for the remainder of his medical in the morning. He signed for Leeds later that day.

Thank God.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lucky escape if you ask me

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia

Publishing someone's likeness in connection with a report about an active case can sometimes prejudice that case. (under the Contempt of Court Act 1981). Doesn't matter who it is.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Beach Hut said:
Lucky escape if you ask me

Imagine if he had signed for us. He could've gone out on the town with Craig Bellamy whenever Wales were playing in Cardiff. That would've been interesting.....

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Dyer and Lampard joining them would make for an interesting evening - watch out ladies, asian nightclub bouncers and american tourists!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here