Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jobs for a 16 year old?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
With the recent proliferation of lapdance bars in the Brighton area perhaps a Jizz Mopper would be a good option?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
How about a job making clothes for Primark? :jester:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My step-daughter has just turned 16 and is getting loads of help looking for a summer / part time job from an organisation called CONNEXIONS. I believe they specifically aim at your age group. I think they are on the net somewhere.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Why not just sit on your arse, and wait for everything to come to you?

You really deserve to be given a stack of hard cash and a house to live in.

If you're not, shout nasty things about Gordon Brown, and [when you're old enough] vote that lovely genuine Mr Cameron in. :thumbsup:

Which is exactly what I'm doing :dunce:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Do somthing outside if you can, or like previosly said above, try and get a job were they will be plenty of bad influnces on you!

great fun, but to be honest dont bother doing anything, why do you need money when you 16?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
fruit picking , usually cash in hand

Spot on. I picked strawberries all summer before I went on to college, was a RIGHT laugh. You get to piss about in the sunshine, flirt with all the lasses, possibly get to roll about in the grass with them and eat strawberries - What more could you want!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Spot on. I picked strawberries all summer before I went on to college, was a RIGHT laugh. You get to piss about in the sunshine, flirt with all the lasses, possibly get to roll about in the grass with them and eat strawberries - What more could you want!

Crack!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here