Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

job advert

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
thank you very much I have hear that one before too but I think last time it had some punctuation in it so it was a bit easier to read really which made the joke better because then you didn't have to work so hard and concentrate to try and decipher what the person who had written it was trying to say because sentences without any punctuation tend to be a bit like that you see no offence meant mate just trying to point something out you know cheers

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bhafc99 said:
thank you very much I have hear that one before too but I think last time it had some punctuation in it so it was a bit easier to read really which made the joke better because then you didn't have to work so hard and concentrate to try and decipher what the person who had written it was trying to say because sentences without any punctuation tend to be a bit like that you see no offence meant mate just trying to point something out you know cheers

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

That made me laugh alot more than the joke.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
Yeah well funny.:salute:

But it was funny compared to your feeble attempt at humor:nono: :p

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
bhafc99 said:

:lolol: http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93344&highlight=punctuation:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here