Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

joanne lees - would you?

Tooting Gull said:
I know she's basically just promoting her book, just can't see what she can gain from it - her testimony will be the same as at the trial. But she could lose, with accusations of profiting from tragedy etc.

She can gain several thousands of pounds in book sales, and consequently the opportunity to rebuild her life, if she wants to of course.

I don't think she really gives a f*** about being accused of profiting from tragedy, she's been accused of murder for the past few years, so any accusations of making a few quid will be a piece of piss for her.

What remains to be seen is if she makes some cash out of this and fucks off out of the spotlight, or if she tries to reinvent herself and become part of the media.

D

Deleted User X18H

Rougvie said:
I used to see her around Matlock Road/Maldon Road walking when I lived on Withdean Road, i'm assuming she lives up that way ?

I should have SOLD that snippet to The Sun (or blackmailed her into sex)

Hmmmm
What fcukin ell I will watch out, they never
the poor bloke did they ??? IMHO she has more to do with that meets the eye ......allegedly

Stumpy Tim

Tooting Gull said:
Even in that interview, when asked about her affair, she said her sole regret about it was the way it had tarnished her portrayal in the media - not how it affected him/her/their relationship. That's a very strange attitude, when this book is supposed to be some kind of tribute to her great love Peter Falconio.

I know the guy she had an affair quite well... my mate's brother. In fact, the day it all came out I was with him at the Brighton V Brizzle City play-off game :clap2:

Anyway, all she's guilty of is showing a "stiff upper lip" in public. To say she's guilty of murder because of that is well out of order

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here