Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim McNulty: Seagulls can make the Play offs

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Argus....

thanks the club, thanks the fans (still has all the get well cards)

'I had six months in the Championship and saw every team. I felt Brighton were better than most of them'. I genuinely believe Brighton will do well. I would be surprised if they do not make the play-offs'

'I would love to come back and play for Brighton one day'

:)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Brilliant comments. Class guy. Thanks Jim, shame it didn't work out better.

See Glenn, it's not that hard.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Great comments. I think the Championship must have improved since he was last playing there though!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Such a shame injury disrupted his time here.

I remember in what may have been his 2nd game and we were at Millwall and under some heavy pressure. He went over to Adam El Abd and had a word with him and it was as if he was the player who had been around for years rather than the new boy and the words looked very much like an experienced pro guiding a younger player.

We survived the barrage and I think we went on to win.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
All of this. Lady luck has given Jimmy a pretty raw deal over the past couple of years; let's hope she starts to smile on him. I wish him well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shame he never had the confidence to fight for a place here after Gus arrived. He was well treated and well liked and before he was injured, he was a breath of fresh air in a totally wank side, so a little disappointing he wasn't willing to bide his time and fight for his place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here