Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Gannon Now A Leading Contender To Get The Job

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
looking at these double acts, how about Jim Gannon AND Paul Ince

Seeing as they are both favourites to get the job. We need to get rid of White and Booker, so why not replace Adams , White and Booker with Ince, Gannon and another (maybe Matthias)

Would it work? Would both want to be a manager and feel a "lesser" position (assistant manager/first team coach) is beneath them

Could it work with TWO managers?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No chance

He has already turned down Hudderfield and Blackpool.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
How about Mark Raven and Pete Canning, surely a match made in heaven!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
having read his programme notes and seen the various comments and stories about gannon that are floating about... i say get him IN! seems like an erudite, articulate, young manager who likes his teams to play football and entertain.

could be a superb appointment. taking us back down the road wendy was taking us - passing football, innovative coaching, exciting games, young players being given a chance and supported. plus i love his closing line 'enjoy your club'... that makes a nice change to mickeys 'you'll just have to put up with it' comments!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Gannon might think the potential of the Albion at Falmer gives us realistic ambitons which far exceed the likes of Stockport, Blackpool and even Huddersfield. He seem's an intelligent man and obviously realises the limit of his ambitions at Stockport, especially with the boardroom challenges he claims to face.

If DK does a good job of selling the club and is persistent you never know.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Dick will be pleased to note that NSC has given it's qualified approval to appointing Gannon. If Dick can sell the future of the club to Gannon, which he is good at, then we'll get him. :clap2::clap2:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Dick will be pleased to note that NSC has given it's qualified approval to appointing Gannon. If Dick can sell the future of the club to Gannon, which he is good at, then we'll get him. :clap2::clap2:

I wouldn't take NSC's advice on anything to do with football!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Eric Cantona with Peter Schmeichel as his assistant, noone would see that coming!

I'd also like to throw my hat into the Gannon ring, he seems an intelligent man and he's at the right age to lead a football club, I think he would get our decent squad playing a decent brand of football, and would lead us into the championship and beyond. He's done brilliantly without a budget at Stockport, he would have money to spend here, so on paper, he seems the right choice to me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How about Mark Raven and Pete Canning, surely a match made in heaven!
The chant is made up already , "2 Mr Blobbys , we've got 2 Mr Blobbys , 2 Mr Blobbys"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here