Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson bankrupt

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It always surprises me that these 'celebs' fiddle their taxes. Surely it is very easy to pay their taxes on time.....

What is truly remarkable is how the bankrupt celebs seems to bounce back very easily. Assets signed over to other people etc.

I haven't got much sympathy for him really. Loved big break, but none of his other work.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Excellent. The guy is a first class f***ing prick. He came into the pub I worked in once and proclaimed that the football game was wrong because the England players were all white and then went on to use the N word. Davidson, you're a COCK.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Jimmy Saville said:
Excellent. The guy is a first class f***ing prick. He came into the pub I worked in once and proclaimed that the football game was wrong because the England players were all white and then went on to use the N word. Davidson, you're a COCK.

What he said....can't stand the twat.

Didn't he own or part own the pier at Great Yarmouth ?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Gwylan said:
At least we won't hear any more from him about supporting 'our boys'.

I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that he'd been asked by the Royal Navy to entertain troops and and their families at the end of the rededication ceremony for HMS Ark Royal. He said yes, but asked for £5K. The Navy told him what a little, er, anchor he was, and booked Bradley Walsh -- who did it for expenses.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think it's anything to get too happy about. What it basically means is that the Revenue now aren't going to get back £700,000 of what is essentially our money from the racist twat.

2 elections ago he was out canvassing for the tories in Reading town centre. Came bounding up to a mate of mine and loudly said "I'm Jim Davidson and I support the Conservatives in this election. Can we rely on your support" stretching out his hand.

My mate, a big Belfast Catholic, without hesitation said "f*** off ****" and walked away.

What he said.

Tooting Gull said:
I don't think it's anything to get too happy about. What it basically means is that the Revenue now aren't going to get back £700,000 of what is essentially our money from the racist twat.

If it means the wife-beating **** stays in Dubai and doesn't darken our shores again - GOOD.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Franks Wild Years said:
OBE ??? What a f***ing foul piece of shit he is.

Yes, I wondering how such a cocker got that.

Hope we never hear from him again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here