Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesus Christ I'm looking forward to playing Palace next season.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Palace fucktards I was having a conversation with tonight reckon they should be top 10 on the Premier League because they beat United, Wigan and Norwich in a pre-season. :facepalm:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's worth 8 trillion squids I'll have you know... would buy the Greek deficit!

Apparently he's going to replace the queen on all bank notes and coins, to recognise the fact he is worth literally all the money.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I was so f***ing distraught about the home loss, gutted for weeks. The season wasn't the same after that. You can all go on about how many points more we got but that result had a pretty profound effect on me. First loss at the Amex Murray scoring the final goal you couldn't make it up.

Game is on next season we need 4 points or more and another season in front to put it right.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Never underestimate the Albion's ability to produce a pathetic, spineless performance just when we don't want one. I never thought the 5-0 would be beaten as a low point in my life, then the 3-1 blew it out of the water. Let's see what Gus has got up his sleeve next year. My money is on either a last-minute Amex defeat or maybe a SIX at Selhurst.

Cover's everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here