Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jessops officially gone bust....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I guess there are A LOT of "proper dickheads" out there then...

Just as a matter of interest are you available on loan in this window - I think you could be that big strong physical centre forward we need, will Stevenage let you go?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Sure there will. It'll just have places that need to be on the high street, rather than places where it's cheaper to buy online. And rents on the high street will be lower, which is good for shop owners and customers (bad for the landlords, but that's good with me).

It'll be like the specials song Ghost down I can just see the tumbleweed blowing down western road now

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We have used them for canvas prints and they were brilliant.

We were talking to a assistant at comet at the goldstone and she was saying that retail in the future will be large showrooms where you can view a item and then go on line to buy it.

She said that is why comet went bust in that people went in there to look at stuff, but hardly ever bought them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It'll be like the specials song Ghost down I can just see the tumbleweed blowing down western road now
and bands won't play no more?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I can see this story developing.....

Taxi for Frogs!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The canvases, as good as they are, are just a sideline I would suggest to increase a same part of revenue.

The equipment is what they need to sell which is a high value product. Unless you are into photography, people will use their smartphones which can average 5-10 megapixels which generally now include video filming so the camcorders probably aren't selling either.

Cant compete

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just as a matter of interest are you available on loan in this window - I think you could be that big strong physical centre forward we need, will Stevenage let you go?

:shrug: Anything's possible during the transfer window. There could be a bit of movement on the cards :whistle:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Tossers happy to take money for gift vouchers, they aren't even taking faulty goods back!

Bad times!!!

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Customer Notice
The Jessop Group Limited (in Administration)
Edward Williams, Robert Jonathan Hunt and Matthew David Hammond of PwC were appointed as joint administrators of The Jessop Group Limited on 9 January 2013.

With effect from 11 January 2013, Jessops online and retail stores have ceased trading.

Certain information for customers is set out below. Other information can be obtained from the PwC website (http://www.pwc.co.uk/jessops) or the helpline below.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here