Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jessica Ennis

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Check out Zara dampney gb beach volleyball and also tonia couch gb diver! Both fit

Also I reckon Beth tweddle gives good head although it would feel like a beaver gnawing some wood

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
:smile:

Attachments

• JessicaEnnis.jpg
    JessicaEnnis.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 74

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolutely, and not just in the "phwoarr, she's a bit fit" way, I would willingly make her my wife* and care and look after for her for ever, she is a perfect woman..

*with apologies to my current wife who won't be reading this so it doesn't matter
There's my new signature.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Whilst I can fully appreciate Pendleton and that was an awesome performance yesterday she's no Jess.

During and after every performance yesterday Ennis still managed to look absolutely stunning and she is just so damn lovely. Pendleton seems a little more high maintenance.

Jess was the last thing I thought about last night and first thing this morning, its true love.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Went last night and now am fully in love with her!! Anyone who went yesterday and got the daily programme-gotta love the pics of her!!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Went last night and now am fully in love with her!! Anyone who went yesterday and got the daily programme-gotta love the pics of her!!!

Yes! I wasn't at the Athletics, but bought the programme at the volleyball and there are some CRACKING photos of her in there :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You would need to be fit to keep up with her, she must f*** like a rattlesnake.You would be constantly knackered trying to keep up with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here