Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermain Defoe - conclusive proof that footballers have SHIT for brains...

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
jonogulls said:
Not being funny here but is it possible for people to actually have SHIT instead of brains?

Probably, but not diahorrea, as this would come out of their ears. It would probably not be beneficial to replace one's brain with a turd, however. You have been warned.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lord Bracknell said:
Romanticism?

The message on his vest didn't even mention the bird's name.

He probably prepared this vest three years ago. When it reappears next season, it'll be the same message - but to a different girlfriend.

Have we uncovered your 'Moriarty'?
If someone prepared a vest for me 3 years in advance, i'd swoon.

If someone told me that i couldn't wear something in honour of my girlfriend at work, i'd tell them where to go whether it got me in trouble or not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
If someone told me that i couldn't wear something in honour of my girlfriend at work, i'd tell them where to go whether it got me in trouble or not.
What do you tend wear in honour of your girlfriend then ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
A bubble-wrap kilt and a tea-bag hat. My nipples will be shaved.
Sounds fun. I love bubble-wrap, just can't resist popping.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
But didn't Gutti and Figo get themselves deliberately booked for not backing off from a free kick yesterday meaning that they miss a game against one of the smaller La Liga sides and thus freeing them up to play against the likes of Valencia.

Perhaps Defoe had thought about this and decided it was better to miss the Man City game instead of the likes of Liverpool???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he did it deliberately to get the 5th booking out of the way rather than have it hang over his head as said by bhafat boy previously.

Had he admitted it he would have been charged by the FA and followed the same shit that David Beckham got so I say 'Good Luck to you dont break the rules BEND them to suit yourself.'

I would expect a BHA player to do similar if an important game or period was coming up.

Before I get slagged off for this Didnt Steve Foster do everything he could to get sent off after receiving his booking that meant that he would miss the FA Cup Final and the ref just laughed and wouldn't send him off because he realised what Fozzie was doing.

Last edited:

Easy 10 said:
Defoe scores against Middlesbrough yesterday afternoon, and takes his shirt off in celebration, earning the obligatory yellow card. This being his 5th caution, this also means he has now gone and got himself suspended for the match at Man City on December 11th.

Pretty bone-headed at the best of times you'd think, especially as everyone is now fully aware of this rule, and he was on the brink of a ban. But whats made it even worse, is the fact that he took his shirt off to reveal a BIRTHDAY MESSAGE his girlfriend, that he'd scrawled on the front of his vest. So knowing that he was on the brink of a suspension, he still deemed that the pathetic little message on his vest was important enough to show to the world, and worth a card and a ban. What an absolute COCKER. If any Albion player ever did that, I'd go f***ing batshit.

He must be on, what, about £20k a week ? If I was boss at Spurs, I'd dock that little twat a couple of weeks wages for that, being as they'll be without his services at Man City. Jol will be "having a word" with him apparently. I'd feel like filling in his FACE.

Anger management courses are available to anyone who cares this much.

Personally, I take my shirt off to the lad - and get myself a second yellow, and I'm sent OFF. Ferchrisakes COME ON REF give me a BREAK :angry:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What was stoopid though was the fact that in the post-match interview Defoe stated that in the heat of the moment he was just excited and didn't think about the shirt-lifting rule.

So, obviously he'd been in a state of euphoria that extended from the night previous when he'd written his message on his vest.

What a crock of bullshit, but at least he had the sense to lie about it, unlike old Becks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here