Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermain Defoe - conclusive proof that footballers have SHIT for brains...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Defoe scores against Middlesbrough yesterday afternoon, and takes his shirt off in celebration, earning the obligatory yellow card. This being his 5th caution, this also means he has now gone and got himself suspended for the match at Man City on December 11th.

Pretty bone-headed at the best of times you'd think, especially as everyone is now fully aware of this rule, and he was on the brink of a ban. But whats made it even worse, is the fact that he took his shirt off to reveal a BIRTHDAY MESSAGE his girlfriend, that he'd scrawled on the front of his vest. So knowing that he was on the brink of a suspension, he still deemed that the pathetic little message on his vest was important enough to show to the world, and worth a card and a ban. What an absolute COCKER. If any Albion player ever did that, I'd go f***ing batshit.

He must be on, what, about £20k a week ? If I was boss at Spurs, I'd dock that little twat a couple of weeks wages for that, being as they'll be without his services at Man City. Jol will be "having a word" with him apparently. I'd feel like filling in his FACE.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Agree it was stupid as his bird is OBVIOUSLY dating him for the MONEY and NAME DROPPING to her friends as she carrys her shopping bags from Harrods along to Harvy Nics with Defoes credit card in tow....

....but still the rule is a complete joke and pointless, he had a vest on so he was'nt flexing his stomach muscles at the thousands of Spurs fans wanting to see his tight torso, pointless rule.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Jermain Defoe - conclusive proof that footballers have SHIT for brains...

Uncle Buck said:
Is going batshit worse than going ape shit?
Yes.
Much, much worse.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe he's just under the thumb, his girlfriend told him to get 11th Dec off as she wanted to go christmas shopping and rather than just having a sickie he decided to get himself banned

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
My 13 year old scored a hatrick yesterday, and the little IDIOT took his shirt off and put it on the corner flag and waved it around. And this was after he had been cautioned previously. Lucky to not have been sent off.

The "crowd" were trying to stifle their sniggering. Lucky you weren't there Easy as he plays for Seagulls FC in the super stripes and you would have gone "f***ing batshit". The disciplinary committee (me and his mum) are meeting tonight to see if we should dock him a couple of weeks pocket money.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Deano's Right Foot said:
My 13 year old scored a hatrick yesterday, and the little IDIOT took his shirt off and put it on the corner flag and waved it around. And this was after he had been cautioned previously. Lucky to not have been sent off.

The "crowd" were trying to stifle their sniggering. Lucky you weren't there Easy as he plays for Seagulls FC in the super stripes and you would have gone "f***ing batshit". The disciplinary committee (me and his mum) are meeting tonight to see if we should dock him a couple of weeks pocket money.
:lolol:
I think straight to bed with no tea would be an adequate punishment. Short sharp shock treatment.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Deano's Right Foot said:

Make him wear a bra under his shirt! That will keep it securely in place during moments of excitement!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
He must be on, what, about £20k a week ? If I was boss at Spurs, I'd dock that little twat a couple of weeks wages for that, being as they'll be without his services at Man City. Jol will be "having a word" with him apparently. I'd feel like filling in his FACE.

Totally agree Easy. I thought that at the time when I saw it. Twat of the highest order.

Meade's_Ball said:
I admire his romanticism.
Romanticism?

The message on his vest didn't even mention the bird's name.

He probably prepared this vest three years ago. When it reappears next season, it'll be the same message - but to a different girlfriend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here