Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jeremy Sarmiento [1/1/24 - Recalled from West Brom loan]

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
This is Belle, she will be joining us in about 6 weeks time.
Sorry, posted in the wrong thread.😩

Attachments

• IMG-20230610-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230610-WA0000.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 64

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Was probably ahead of Enciso before his injury so it’ll be a really interesting battle between them. Hopefully they spur each other to push on and get better.
Interesting one.. Enciso has delivered on the pitch even though he might not do everything RDZ wants... So to me he is in the chair and Sarmiento will need to be very good to replace though Europe will mean more players getting games.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Interesting one.. Enciso has delivered on the pitch even though he might not do everything RDZ wants... So to me he is in the chair and Sarmiento will need to be very good to replace though Europe will mean more players getting games.
I think given Europe we'll need to use them in wide positions too so I think both might get plenty of games.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Really want to see some more of Jezza! Looked great pre injury. Pre injury i'd say Sarmiento looked better than Enciso, very intelligent with the ball.

Last edited:

shroomsofteemo

Jun 26, 2023
There has been news suggesting that we are trying to sign wingers which are quite high profile.
At the same time, we signed a lengthy deal with Jeremy.
With so many stars in the attacking position like Joao, Evan, Julio, Solly, Kaoru, where do you see his role in the new season?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
But for his injury he would have been key to our run in, and Enciso would have had to wait. It will be interesting to see how things pan out given Enciso's rise in the past few months. I still think Sarmiento is the more all round footballer of the 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here