Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy paxmans Brother

Thanks Easy, thats fantastic AND clever.

Some of you probably already know this but, At the end of the film Casablanca when all the cast are gathered at the airport, you can see the plane being prepared by ground crew in the background.
The plane is a scale model and the mechanics you see are all midgets. The sound stange was to small to fit a full size plane in.
Thats one of my most interesting and favorite facts.

Level 42

Gecko
Aug 14, 2003
Southwick
Easy 10 said:
Interesting. Why is that a coincidence ?

Sorry - I was replying to bhafc99's post but forgot to quote it:

"Whether this is simply coincidence or something more significant I leave up to you."

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
On 26th January there was a whole thread on NSC with no swearing, whining, moaning, naked women or dreadful gambling tips.

Easy 10 said:
Did you know that Moira Stewart's cousin wrote the screenplay for Edward Scissorhands, and also once had a minor role in an episode of Where The Heart Is ?

Did you know that Moira Stewart once had to stand behind me while I completed a Radio Brighton interview (with Barry Johnston, son of the legendary Brian), before she could slip into the same chair and do a much more interesting interview?

clapham_gull said:
... this well known sculptor

Tommy_Steele_001.jpg

And did you know that my granddad used to work with Tommy Steele’s mother?

Do you care?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lord Bracknell said:
Did you know that Moira Stewart once had to stand behind me while I completed a Radio Brighton interview (with Barry Johnston, son of the legendary Brian), before she could slip into the same chair and do a much more interesting interview?

And did you know that my granddad used to work with Tommy Steele’s mother?

Do you care?
No, I did not no that. But no-one has ever become poorer through learning new information.

(unless its a GG tip).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Paddy B said:
The bloke that does the sport on BBC Breakfast news is John Hollins son

Why, I thank you so very much for imparting that information too me, & others.

Were you aware that Brighton has 100,000 vertical drinking spaces.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
El Presidente said:
Did you know that the pop combo's 10cc and The Lovin' Spoonful were both named after the average amount of ejaculated semen produced by a man when he jizzes?

Actually, yes, I had heard that.

Did you know that John Snow, the Sussex and England fast bowler, was actually a primary school teacher at Woodingdean - he taught my big sister before resigning to be a pro cricketer ....

Wow.

And talking of Tommy Steel. Did you know that when Mr Steele was appearing in Singing in the Rain, both in the West End and on tour, he made himself so unpopular with the crew and other members of the cast that each time the water tank used for the rain effect in the famous 'singing in the rain' finalle was filled up every one would take turns and piss in it.

Some people used to bring filled up bottles from home he was so unpopular.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here