Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Kyle vs Envelope

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I happened to have that on in the background whilst doing some writing the other day. Two odious creatures that deserved more than being hit by an envelope.

A hideous format with a view of causing aggression, tears and drama. Kyle must be one of the thickest people on the payroll at ITV.

Scrap this shite and stop paying money to the leeches.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So its ok for the presenter chav to throw the envelope at spotty chav but the other way around the bouncers get involved.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
kyle is a pathetic little person making a career out of ridiculing the dredges of society. im sure he'd just as tough without the security.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kyle isn't as clever as he likes to think. When someone comes back at him, he often gets tongue-tied and just falls back on predictable lame sarcasm.

I must admit its something of a guilty pleasure sometimes skiffing through the JK files on YouTube. The bloke is a bully and a tool.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he used to be a bit of giulty pleasure, but he turned into a parody and half the time winds up the guests, desite the pretense of trying to mediate. if they dont offer enough entertainment, he'll bait them. vile.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Love that programme, absolute car crash british tv at its best. In fact I find the way he winds the hoards of chavs up very comical. :)

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
always thought kyle was a bit of a twat and that proves it. great shot to hit him though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here