Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Monkeys!

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Just been announced, it's Jennifer v Rex in the next public vote.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Jennifer this week, then Stuart and Dale to follow...those two are more plastic than your average Man Utd fan.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...fair comment about Bex, I don't think she is capable of putting on an act, I reckon whatever you see is really her...unless of course she really is clever and what we are seeing is an act...if you get my drift!

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
So I'm the only one so far who wants Rex to go!

I just think Jen should stay in there seeing as she's causing a lot of the arguments and stirring things. Plus I wanna see how she reacts when they put the next female housemate in there.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
From what I have seen, Rex seems to be a fairly decent bloke, whereas Jennifer is a complete pain in the arse...though I do agree that it would be fun to see how she reacts if/when BB puts another female in the house to replace Dennis.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Voted for Jen to go. At the end of the day SHE was the cause of the spitting jock leaving.

I like REX. Keeps his cool while all the others lose their heads. He smarter than most.

As for BEX. She has changed her entire character in the last week. Definitley has a game plan, which revolves around her getting her milkers out at every opportunity! Why her? we need the others (not Kat) to follow suit! need more totty in!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh and BEX would have been up for the vote if they hadn't given the Clitheroe Kid a get out of Jail card!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh and BEX would have been up for the vote if they hadn't given the Clitheroe Kid a get out of Jail card!

Now I watched an episode of the latest **** show last night and that was the most obvious thing ever. I reckon BIG BROTHER wouldn't normally let that happen but they wanted the fat one to stay in because she is a massive annoying ****.

Mind you, they all seem like massive annoying ****s.

What a load of shit.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
When i watch them doing their new task, i can't help thinking of Ricky Getvais in Christmas special of eextras, it is the victorian freak s how. The fact they are dressed up in ridiculous outfits being made to look like fools, and yet tjhey (mainly jen) attempt to claim their dignity. I don't know how much more demeaning it could be, why would anyone want to loose all dignity and respect just to be on TV.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...didn't it occur to any of them that constant ridicule in the house makes for entertaining viewing...and with falling viewer figures it is likely to get worse rather than better...derrr.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
How can anyone say they like Bex?? She's absolutely vile. She hasn't got some life in her, she's just a stupid chav that thinks the only way to get people to like her is by being mad and getting her boobs out. She has no dignity or intelligence.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
How can anyone say they like Bex?? She's absolutely vile. She hasn't got some life in her, she's just a stupid chav that thinks the only way to get people to like her is by being mad and getting her boobs out. She has no dignity or intelligence.

She'll go next week!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here