Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jem Karacan in talks with Brighton

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
They have always seen us a little tinpot club (although admittedly very well supported), so I love the fact that we are now getting to the stage that we are o level par with them QUOTE]

WANKERS

What short memories they have, or is that most of their fans didn't think their club existed before the 90s and the Mad Stad???

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lets do it.

I like his name too. :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It was kicking off over that fence in the corner all game.
If I remember correctly their lot invaded the pitch to celebrate and then got chased around by our boys!
It always seemed to go off in that corner at Elm Park. I remember the same thing happening in 1987 when we went down after Kevin Bremner scored their winner from a header (the season before joining us). But before that, we had equalised and about 3 Albion had gone over the same fence in the corner. Took ages for the old bill to turn up, which made the half a dozen morons giving all that "hold me back" bollocks look stupid as both sets completely bottled it before plod arrived.

RobtheRoyal

Jun 12, 2011
Makes me laugh all your comments about Reading and its fans, personally i will hold all my venom for Oxford and Swindon can't be arsed creating an artificial rivalry with a sad bunch of twats who whine and moan just because they had a manager and players who didn't want to play / manage their team and went to Reading instead. As for Reading being a shit hole - yes i agree its not great but Brighton... really... ???? Don't like the place and would never choose to go there unless it was to see Reading FC wipe the pathetic grins off your wind worn salty faces.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Makes me laugh all your comments about Reading and its fans, personally i will hold all my venom for Oxford and Swindon can't be arsed creating an artificial rivalry with a sad bunch of twats who whine and moan just because they had a manager and players who didn't want to play / manage their team and went to Reading instead. As for Reading being a shit hole - yes i agree its not great but Brighton... really... ???? Don't like the place and would never choose to go there unless it was to see Reading FC wipe the pathetic grins off your wind worn salty faces.

Think you may be confusing Brighton with Portsmouth?!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Someones tired!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Makes me laugh that a biscuit boy comes on here to preach about artificial rivalries and then sites Oxford and Swindon - two teams that don't give a tuppenny f*** about you plastic gimps.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Makes me laugh all your comments about Reading and its fans, personally i will hold all my venom for Oxford and Swindon can't be arsed creating an artificial rivalry.[/QUOTE

I admire this, hopefully as the mad jet ski sells off all your best players you'll have a couple of relegations and get to play them again in League 2 or the Conference. I find your post very refreshing, it's not often an opposition fan comes on here and admits his club are punching way above themselves :bigwave:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hahaha Reading make me laugh. Bunch of plastic fans who only go to see them when they're winning at a soulless stadium. Look forward to showing you what real fans are when you visit the Amex and when we visit the Madejski.

ETA: Oxford and Swindon? lolilol

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Hahaha Reading make me laugh. Bunch of plastic fans who only go to see them when they're winning at a soulless stadium. Look forward to showing you what real fans are when you visit the Amex and when we visit the Madejski.

ETA: Oxford and Swindon? lolilol

I am advsed that Reading is not one Swindon's rardar as they get rather excited by Bristol Rovers/City. Perhaps Kinsgtonian or Aldershot?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Are you talking about the manager who said that Brighton are a bigger and better club than Reading?

ps oh ffs, my iPhone always changes reading to Reading but this one time when I want to write Reading it comes out as reading. Reminds me when I used to go round pissed up at Reading festival trying to convince people that it used to be a reading festival.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Makes me laugh that a biscuit boy comes on here to preach about artificial rivalries and then sites Oxford and Swindon - two teams that don't give a tuppenny f*** about you plastic gimps.

Tuppenny f***? Simster you are ON FIRE :laugh:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Is there even anything in this? Non of the Reading fans seem to have heard it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here