Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeff Bezos' rocket.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Oh sod it! Time for this :

A man goes to his doctor for an examination. The doctor asks “What’s the problem?”

The man replies “It’s my penis, doctor. It’s shaped like a rocket.”

“Well I think we’d better have a look at it then.” says the doc.

The man drops his trousers and kacks and reveals his worrisome member.

The doctor gasps in astonishment “My goodness, it really is shaped like a rocket. What does your wife think about it?”

“Oh, she’s over the moon.” replies the man. :drink:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What I find amazing is that someone stumped up $28m for a seat, but then had to be replaced at the last minute due to a "scheduling conflict". What on earth could be more important than going into space, especially when you've dropped that sort of wedge for the
opportunity.

I would have been more than happy for them all to have got pinged by the App telling them to self isolate while they were up there and they couldn't get back

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Jeff's Amazon homepage

"People who bought this also bought this.."

space-shuttle-Endeavour-landing-Edwards-Air-Force-May-2000.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If it keeps Branson et al well away from the rest of humanity, that's fine by me.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Am I the only one that's going to admit watching it yesterday for one reason and one reason only?

Yes, I'm a bad man.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Maybe he forgot to put it in his calendar and then agreed to something else? We’ve all done it.

If they work anywhere like I work someone probably didn't bother to check 'Schedule' in Outlook and sent him/her a meeting invite to discuss something entirely pointless but dress the title up to look as it's something important. Alternatively maybe he'd blocked it out as 'Space'.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Maybe he forgot to put it in his calendar and then agreed to something else? We’ve all done it.

If I had my visa stamped for a day out in record/guitar shops football and beers with a few mates, I think I'd take it rather than getting strapped in a massive dildo with a massive bell end and shot up in the sky.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If I had my visa stamped for a day out in record/guitar shops football and beers with a few mates, I think I'd take it rather than getting strapped in a massive dildo with a massive bell end and shot up in the sky.

Put like that, you have a point.

D

Deleted member 22389

Oh well I enjoyed watching it, like I enjoy most SpaceX launches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here