Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedward jedward jedward

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
out of sync with the music....yep.... because we can barely hear it and you get feedback from both sides so we can hear 2 different speeds!!!

Which one are you?

Halloween1.jpg

I like this picture better but can't get it to post. You look quite good in pink.

http://www.opnes.net/point4/tinymce_image_upload/Pink1.bmp

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm sorry, but people shouldn't even pretend to like cack like jedward, it's only encouraging them. Support real bands.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Oh God. I thought somebody might say that. Help.
Brett, since you love 'em so much you can give me the 99p I had to pay to download that PILE OF LEMMING VOMIT from Itunes :)
At least I mixed it with the real thing so that idiot Vanilla Ice didn't get a look in!
I've always loved 'God is a DJ' and it's been sitting unnoticed in my Itunes for too long..
As opposed to Jedward. Song number 6179 in my Itunes will be a constant source of SHAME. And. quite deservedly, I had the piss taken at our Ropetackle festival on Saturday night. Still, if it keeps the kids happy....
Or am I going MAD?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Like it or not, they have taken the music industry by storm, EVERYONE knows who they are, whether they like them or like the majority hate them as if they John Terry'd ya missus.

Music INDUSTRY is a very different thing to MUSIC.

The industry is taken by storm by anyone Simon Cowell wants it to be.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Really? I thought it was their worst one for quite a while- most of them looked completely lost, and they appeared to be woefully out of sync with the music.

Still an enjoyable watch though.

This. They were awful as dancers, but we don't watch them for dancing merit. Its when they do the legs open thing, and lay there... :love:

broobit

Apr 27, 2009
I was sat on the toilet at the time Jedward was played... the irony was not wasted on me

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh God. I thought somebody might say that. Help.
Brett, since you love 'em so much you can give me the 99p I had to pay to download that PILE OF LEMMING VOMIT from Itunes :)
At least I mixed it with the real thing so that idiot Vanilla Ice didn't get a look in!
I've always loved 'God is a DJ' and it's been sitting unnoticed in my Itunes for too long..
As opposed to Jedward. Song number 6179 in my Itunes will be a constant source of SHAME. And. quite deservedly, I had the piss taken at our Ropetackle festival on Saturday night. Still, if it keeps the kids happy....
Or am I going MAD?

Nope. I said in another thread and will say it again. You got it SPOT on Saturday. Something literally for everyone this time.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
This. They were awful as dancers, but we don't watch them for dancing merit. Its when they do the legs open thing, and lay there... :love:

You're no gentleman, some of them post on here..

I think it's pretty good that they're out there in all types of weather putting on a brave face and brightening up Withdean.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When have I ever said that? I just LOVE her and I do think she has some talent, not the best singer admittedly but she's a great dancer and more importantly, is fit as f***.

Leona is probably the best female musician.

musician?

she can sing....I grant you....but musician?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sorry, but people shouldn't even pretend to like cack like jedward, it's only encouraging them. Support real bands.

and the NOTTERS speaks sense as well.

They're TWATS of the highest order and should be WELL away form our screens by now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
the one top left could do with a hair cut

:thumbsup:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
My workmates daughter saw them in... no bear with me here...

choccamocca something factory down the Laines on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here