Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedward Gone.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
He was John and he was Edward. Together they were John and Edward,

A sad time for the nation, I think tomorrow should be a day for Public mourning, where we can all reflect on our lives during a minutes silence at Carrow Road.

Can not wait to meet them on Friday :clap2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you are being serious saying Boyle " murdered " the song I really think a visit to the GP for a hearing test is in order.

Have you actually heard how the song should go? Having a good voice doesn't automatically mean she interpreted the song well. I though it was shit interpretation and your opinion is not the law...

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair no.But her singing was very good.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There ya go US

[yt]uuUdtcVHo-4[/yt]

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm no fan of the twat twins but how the hell has that Lloyd dickhead got as far as he has, he can't actually sing a single note in tune, which kind of puts to bed Cowell's theory of 'it's a singing contest'.

:jester:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Won't bother tuning in now, the twins were the only interesting thing on this WWF-style show.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Have you actually heard how the song should go? Having a good voice doesn't automatically mean she interpreted the song well. I though it was shit interpretation and your opinion is not the law...

Where does it say that cover versions need to be identical copies of songs?

What's wrong with adding something new to them? See Joe Cocker as an example

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would have preferred it, had Susan Boyle sung Crazy Horses.

Or my lovely horse.

I think Wild Horses was a terrible song choice.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The little Geordie poofter is the only one who can sing. Probably destined for the West End rather than the charts.
Agreed. I believe that is JOE, and he is the only one who can sing consistently well.

Olly is OK, but only inside his comfort zone
Danyl (lolage spelling) really is quite poor
Lloyd. Gash
Stacey. Hmmm. I probably would.

Danyl (lolage spelling) or Lloyd will have to go next week.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Where does it say that cover versions need to be identical copies of songs?

What's wrong with adding something new to them? See Joe Cocker as an example

They don't, but her was just bland shit sung with a good voice. Joe Cocker ADDS to a song Susan Boyles didn't and I reckon she murdered a great song.. But hey that's just my opinion.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
But she has a big pointed hooter and a dumb gawky expression.

it all adds to the character - mmmm....

Whilst i quite rate Susan Boyle as a singer I cannot abide her covering Wild Horses. It is one of my (very few) songs that should just be left alone and not covered by anybody.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
it all adds to the character - mmmm....

Whilst i quite rate Susan Boyle as a singer I cannot abide her covering Wild Horses. It is one of my (very few) songs that should just be left alone and not covered by anybody.

Didn't it used to be the theme music from a childrens TV show in the late 60s?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This year is destined to be a Leon Jackson year. The winner will disappear sharpish.

If Lloyd or Joe win, neither improve on Leon. And look what happened to him. Joe could probably make a career in West End musicals, but Lloyd is only in because of 12 year old girls mass voting.

Olly is nothing special, at best he could have a brief career along the lines of Shayne Ward's.

Danyl won't win because thre's been to much bad publicity/feeling, apparently.

And Cowell won't bother putting much effort behind Stacey. She's not as good as Alexandra Burke, and Alexandra Burke wasn't as good as Leona Lewis. Law of diminishing returns and all that. Cowell will only put his backing into something he thinks will last.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This year is destined to be a Leon Jackson year. The winner will disappear sharpish.

If Lloyd or Joe win, neither improve on Leon. And look what happened to him. Joe could probably make a career in West End musicals, but Lloyd is only in because of 12 year old girls mass voting.

Olly is nothing special, at best he could have a brief career along the lines of Shayne Ward's.

Danyl won't win because thre's been to much bad publicity/feeling, apparently.

And Cowell won't bother putting much effort behind Stacey. She's not as good as Alexandra Burke, and Alexandra Burke wasn't as good as Leona Lewis. Law of diminishing returns and all that. Cowell will only put his backing into something he thinks will last.

Thats a very good summary.

I want Stacey to win now as she showed with " Who wants to live forever " she has some talent. She would dissapear quickly though. Leon Jackson actually was not a bad singer at all with a rich , mellow voice and he bombed mainly because Cowell waited 10 months to release his album and by then everyone had forgotten about him.

The others left are average or just offensive. Oly has to be the most over rated singer in all of the X Factors surely. Why Girl's fancy him is beyond me, he looks like a 20 year bloke trapped in a 50 year old man's body. He is not " handsome " by any stretch of the imagination.

Whoever wins needs the album done and dusted and released within 2 months to enjoy their 1 month of glory before the album can be purchased for £ 0.99 on e bay.

Cowell can keep the public waiting with a Leona Lewis as she is one of the greatest female pop singers in the World but it will not do with the " also rans " he has this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here