Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedward - All the small things

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cowell and Fuller are FULLY aware that JedWard are sh*t, incase any of you are wondering how they can peddle this rhubarb.

I know what you mean about the original video being ironic in this new light though. Although Blink 182 are hardly proper "punk" or "underground", so it fell a bit flat for me when they did that. All The Small Things is a pure POP song.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cowell and Fuller are FULLY aware that JedWard are sh*t,

Shame so many of the public can't see through this shit for the hype of these talentless wanabees living the dream.

Cowell has almost single handedly ruined POP songs

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Shame so many of the public can't see through this shit for the hype of these talentless wanabees living the dream.

Well we've just defined a typical fan of theirs, a 14 year old homosexual, so what do you expect.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Utter ***** - hate the fact these 2 twats are still anywhere near my tv

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I cannot wait for the album, including CLASSIC covers such as

1. Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby)
2. All The Small Things
3. Everybody
4. Ghostbusters
5. Fight For Your Right To Party
6. I Want Candy
7. Jump
8. I Like To Move It
9. Rock DJ
10. Teenage Kicks
11. Pop Muzik

I think that is the least appealing looking tracklisting in the history of music.

Lets have some suggestions for a few entirely innappropriate/unlikely tracks for them to cover:-

"Jungleland" - Bruce Springsteen.
"The End" - The Doors.

...To name a couple.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I love how people get so unbelievably wound up by them, when they havent done much wrong.

Edward even broke his leg on stage performing, but still carried on. WHAT A TROOPER.

Other so called musicians would have cancelled their performance and TV commitments etc, but not these two. HEROES :bowdown:

You know the likes of Oasis, Beyonce, Dizzie, U2 would have just stopped and cried off.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I love how people get so unbelievably wound up by them, when they havent done much wrong.

Edward even broke his leg on stage performing, but still carried on. WHAT A TROOPER.

Other so called musicians would have cancelled their performance and TV commitments etc, but not these two. HEROES :bowdown:

You know the likes of Oasis, Beyonce, Dizzie, U2 would have just stopped and cried off.

Thought you might need one of these.

istockphoto_2901148-wind-up-key.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
this is possible one of the most disturbing things I've EVER witnessed

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cowell and Fuller are FULLY aware that JedWard are sh*t, incase any of you are wondering how they can peddle this rhubarb.

I know what you mean about the original video being ironic in this new light though. Although Blink 182 are hardly proper "punk" or "underground", so it fell a bit flat for me when they did that. All The Small Things is a pure POP song.

Blink have and will always be pop-punk!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here