Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCL Question Re: WSL Tickets

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I purchased my donny ticket this morning without using the stadium plan, I don't know if it works but it wouldn't load for me. I got given a seat in row AA, is that right at the front of WSL or right at the back? I had a look on the tickets website but couldn't see any answers there.

Thanks

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Count how many rows there are from one of the many photos and if there are more than 26 I would say you are 27 rows back

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
5 rows from the back of WSL I think.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I purchased my donny ticket this morning without using the stadium plan, I don't know if it works but it wouldn't load for me. I got given a seat in row AA, is that right at the front of WSL or right at the back? I had a look on the tickets website but couldn't see any answers there.

Thanks

If you load up the seating plan for the Gills game you will be able to see exactly where they are.

They only allow this for games where there are lots of tix available.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Thanks

go back on the ticket site and pretend to buy tickets for the Gills game. You can pick your seat on this game using the stadium view, and hovering over seats tells you their row and number.

edit - beaten to it

If you load up the seating plan for the Gills game you will be able to see exactly where they are.

They only allow this for games where there are lots of tix available.

How do you know this? Last season you could pick your seat anytime, even if there were only 50 tickets available.

so far this season, all that has been sold via the net are:-

SSC (loads of spare seats - no individual seat plan)
Spurs (loads of spare seats - no individual seat plan)
Gills (loads of spare seats - yes there is a seat plan)
Donny (not many spare seats - no individual seat plan)

So, is this statement just a very poor observation, or will it be fact from now on? And if fact, what amount of tix is defined as lots?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
WSL AA is where my season ticket is. It's three rows from the back, close enough to the exec boxes that you may well get the occasional prawn sandwich crumb falling on you.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
How do you know this? Last season you could pick your seat anytime, even if there were only 50 tickets available.

so far this season, all that has been sold via the net are:-

SSC (loads of spare seats - no individual seat plan)
Spurs (loads of spare seats - no individual seat plan)
Gills (loads of spare seats - yes there is a seat plan)
Donny (not many spare seats - no individual seat plan)

So, is this statement just a very poor observation, or will it be fact from now on? And if fact, what amount of tix is defined as lots?

Insider has said it more than once, you can search his posts of course...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here