Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jcl and Ultras

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
JLM - Johnny Loves Moaning - Anyone who loves moaning about the ground, the club, Gus, players (but esp. Dicker, Ankers, Sparrow and Barnes), standing, sitting, language, leaving early, coming late, going out during play, coming back after play has commenced, 1901 VFM, SBTS sung badly, SBTS being called GOSBTS, the words for SBTS being on the screens, the words for SBTS not being on the screens, not enough songs, any songs suggested by anyone (but esp. the NSK), song sheets, moaning about moaning, being banned, not being banned, JCLs, trains, buses, P&R, Palace fans on NSC, the roof (that's me), spelling, grammer etc. etc. etc. ad inf...

Forgot car parking.

grammar

oh bugger

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
In addition:
JCB - Johnny Come Back - People who went to games during Goldstone years who stopped going when the Albion didn't have a permanent home but are now returning to games. Stadium fans, in other words.

JLE - Johnny Leave Early - People who leave early at matches (including those who leave early before half-time to beat the queues for toilets/food/beer)

I don't know if you came up with JLE yourself, or that you had heard it before, but I love it.

I now no longer have to defend myself against the 'You are a F**king disgrace for leaving early' brigade. I am a JLE, get over it, that's what we do.

I am gonna use it on my profile. I have found myself. I know who I am at last.

Thank You.

Sep 1, 2011
hijack4.gif

cant see that imagine

JLM - Johnny Loves Moaning - Anyone who loves moaning about the ground, the club, Gus, players (but esp. Dicker, Ankers, Sparrow and Barnes), standing, sitting, language, leaving early, coming late, going out during play, coming back after play has commenced, 1901 VFM, SBTS sung badly, SBTS being called GOSBTS, the words for SBTS being on the screens, the words for SBTS not being on the screens, not enough songs, any songs suggested by anyone (but esp. the NSK), song sheets, moaning about moaning, being banned, not being banned, JCLs, trains, buses, P&R, Palace fans on NSC, the roof (that's me), spelling, grammer etc. etc. etc. ad inf...

Forgot car parking.

Don't forget the lack of Balti pies!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here