Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jcl and Ultras

boys29

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Ok i know i am going to get deserved stick for this , i have been supporting the Albion for 43 years now and have been through the ups and downs so please be as gentle as you can with me but ! what does JCL stand for and what is an ULTRA ?

sorry :facepalm:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Jcl = johnny come lately , a term used by those who want crowds of 6k at the amex

ultra = a misenterpreted word for a well meaning bunch of lads ans lasses that want to make a bit of noise on matchday

but i could be wrong

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In addition:
JCB - Johnny Come Back - People who went to games during Goldstone years who stopped going when the Albion didn't have a permanent home but are now returning to games. Stadium fans, in other words.

JLE - Johnny Leave Early - People who leave early at matches (including those who leave early before half-time to beat the queues for toilets/food/beer)

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
My name is Johnny and I'm starting to get pissed off with people using my name in vain!!!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Rubber Johnny - Those who keep bouncing up & down when we get a corner/free kick/OTT tackle etc blocking others quiet enjoyment

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
JLS - Johnny Loves Stirring - The people that always have to find a negative in everything the club do, then make a song and dance about it.

Jcl's are are people who have jumped on the band wagon,don't sing and leave early also they have led an international conspiracy to bring down the euro and the xfactor!???
UTRAS are radical fans wanting to take control from within the club and promote far right views while extorting monies and tickets from the club! They also want a smoking area at the back of the north stand:eek:
:moo:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
JBF - Johnny Boring-old Fart. Those who complain about people standing up and supporting the team as opposed to sitting down and just muttering 'Come on Albion' every so often.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Ok i know i am going to get deserved stick for this , i have been supporting the Albion for 43 years now and have been through the ups and downs so please be as gentle as you can with me but ! what does JCL stand for and what is an ULTRA ?

sorry :facepalm:

Oh for goodness sake,

There are 10,000 JCL's so that should be easy to work out

As for Ultras, you don't have any

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Oh for goodness sake,

There are 10,000 JCL's so that should be easy to work out

As for Ultras, you don't have any

Thank you for that contribution. As always, it's a pleasure - & indeed a privilage - to read your intelligent comments on here. All in all, a marvelous start to the day for us all. We are truely blessed.

Fur Cough

Jcl's are are people who have jumped on the band wagon,don't sing and leave early also they have led an international conspiracy to bring down the euro and the xfactor!???
UTRAS are radical fans wanting to take control from within the club and promote far right views while extorting monies and tickets from the club! They also want a smoking area at the back of the north stand:eek:
:moo:

Don't mind the Ultras views but it's the`sacrificing of goats in the North stand Khazi's that gets up my nose.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
WERE HERE

Hello Hello we are the hijacking boys.

hijack4.gif

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
JLM - Johnny Loves Moaning - Anyone who loves moaning about the ground, the club, Gus, players (but esp. Dicker, Ankers, Sparrow and Barnes), standing, sitting, language, leaving early, coming late, going out during play, coming back after play has commenced, 1901 VFM, SBTS sung badly, SBTS being called GOSBTS, the words for SBTS being on the screens, the words for SBTS not being on the screens, not enough songs, any songs suggested by anyone (but esp. the NSK), song sheets, moaning about moaning, being banned, not being banned, JCLs, trains, buses, P&R, Palace fans on NSC, the roof (that's me), spelling, grammer etc. etc. etc. ad inf...

Forgot car parking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here