Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jay Z - Any Good ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whatever. I don't actually care what you or 99% of the people on NSC think. They are my comments and opinions and I will stick to them. Have a good day.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Touche

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Jay-Z is one of the greatest rappers of all time, and I brought the Blueprint 3 and loved it. But a few of his previous tracks were class as well:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHI1H5Vjz_k[/yt]

Tunee. :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Jay-Z is one of the greatest rappers of all time, and I brought the Blueprint 3 and loved it. But a few of his previous tracks were class as well:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHI1H5Vjz_k[/yt]

Tunee. :)

Is it snowing?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
He is awesome, One of the best Artists of the Noughties without a doubt.
My most favorite rapper along with eminem.

Alfie22

Mar 12, 2008
I saw him at Ally Pally in November, excellent show-man and tune-smith. Incidentally his latest video, "Forever Young" featuring Mr Hudson, was recorded at the show.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Ah, this old nugget again. It's all down to personal opinion, but I think Jay-Z is thoroughly overrated. I may be stuck in the late 80's and early 90's when it comes to hip hop, but give me KRS One and Big Daddy Kane (whom Jay-Z worked with) any day.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Hi US,

Forgetting the small, minor issue that he has gone "under the US radar" until last Friday, I now urge you to purchase as many of his albums as possible. Blueprint (1) is amazing music. Also, if you like (or have heard of :p) come to that of Linkin Park, then also get the collaboration album too. Pure genius.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Wat I like about jay z is that he does not use takes in a studio to record his album as he believes the first time catches the raw sound an emotion more.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
1. Jay-Z has got an obscenely wide lower face.
2. I didn't realise that Turk left Scrubs before JD!?!
3. Patcham High and Hertford Junior schools are due to be open tomorrow.
4. Is US back under another username?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh and why does the 'Quick Reply' on here take twice as long as the 'Post Reply' option? Isn't it supposed to be quicker? ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wat I like about jay z is that he does not use takes in a studio to record his album as he believes the first time catches the raw sound an emotion more.

Just like Doris Day then. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here