Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jay Bothroyd

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
sorry about that - I'll try to be clearer in future :lol:

I chuckled at Andy Naylor's tweet this morning asking why people grasp at any old name as being a potential signing regardless of suitability or affordability. Bothroyd manages to fall into both categories so maybe Naylor had been browsing on here? The man just doesn't understand what it's like to be a fan and desperate or indeed that Poyet was culpable in creating an atmosphere where our whole season depends on signing a quality striker and a "gem" only to then announce that we might not sign anyone. Little wonder at fans' desperation but even clutching at straws only has a value if they are within reach.

think he made it clear the 'gem' was Ribas, who chose to go to Monaco......but only last week Gus said 'I have 5 strikers lined up' , what a difference a week makes !!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I chuckled at Andy Naylor's tweet this morning asking why people grasp at any old name as being a potential signing regardless of suitability or affordability.
I chuckled at the idea that Naylor is a better source of information than The Sun paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here