Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason McAteer; True Genius

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Waitress in pizza parlour " Would you like your pizza cut into four or eight pieces?"

McAteer" Only four pieces please as I am not that hungry":ohmy:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
have met mcateer...no it's not a story....met him on Soccer AM, nice bloke, spent most of the time arguing on the fone with his bird.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
"We seem to be a side that if we don’t score we get beat" as he said in the press yesterday.

Idiot !!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
It makes sense alright its just a little obvious ... don't you think ??
???

Dublin_Seagull

Jul 14, 2003
Dublin . Ireland
Good Aul Jason What a Player
What about the Golden Goal he scored against Holland to get us ( Rep of Ireland) to the world cup.
Genius
and he got that fool Keane sent off
He is not that bad
Maybe he might sign for the Albion

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Jason McAteer locked his car keys inside his car outside his house and a policeman stopped to offer assistance.The copper told him to go in to his house and get a coat hanger, Jason reappeared a few minutes later with a wooden hanger !!!!

The man is class !!!!

I remember a story told by Neil Ruddock about McAteer. They were on their way back from a European game and were playing cards on the flight home. An argument started and and McAteer suddenly jumped to his feet and offered to take Ruddock outside. At thirty thousand feet .... !!!! Quality.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
When McAteer was on the phone for an interview on Soccer AM and they had Neil Ruddock in the studio, it was one of the funniest things I have seen on Soccer AM or indeed Sky.

Also I still laugh every time the clip is played where Roy Keane says something to him and McAteer gestures at him to put it in his next book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here