Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Dodd

Albion Rob

Can Dodd play defensive midfield? Could he put his foot on the ball and bring Chippy a bit of time?

Could he save our apparantly doomed season.?

Shame we'll probably never find out.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Kinky Gerbils said:
I would offer dodd a pay as you play deal for next year and if he had any morals he would accept

Morals, ha ha ha ha ha ha, coming from you that's the funniest thing I have read all day.

A guy is doing a job under the most trying of circumstances, with effectively both hands tied behind his back, and a boss who doesn't appear to be telling the truth publicly. And yet you want him booted out of his job because of it, with nothing to go to.

And you've got the front to talk about morals.....

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
When Dodd got on the field on Saturday, I thought it took time for him to settle into the flow of the match, after giving the ball away with six sloppy passes. After that he showed his class putting lovely balls down the wings for us. Diffinitely showed his experience, hopefully he will be in the starting 11 against Luton on Saturday.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Any player at this level over 34yrs should be on pay as you play IMHO. For a club our size it's just too much of a risk.

Kitson and now Dodd have both cost us dear. If fact it is probably the cost of Dodd that is stopping us from getting a free striker!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Seagull73 said:
Morals, ha ha ha ha ha ha, coming from you that's the funniest thing I have read all day.

A guy is doing a job under the most trying of circumstances, with effectively both hands tied behind his back, and a boss who doesn't appear to be telling the truth publicly. And yet you want him booted out of his job because of it, with nothing to go to.

And you've got the front to talk about morals.....

Ha ha ha ha ha, know me well then?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Lammy said:
Any player at this level over 34yrs should be on pay as you play IMHO. For a club our size it's just too much of a risk.

Yep and on top of that you said you'd have strikers on minimum wage too, and of course the missing millions that you think the club have stashed from sales of players, blimey you've made running a football club sound really easy today. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here