Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Dodd

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
After a very dodgy first 5 minutes Mr Dodd started to look class on sat I thought. His passing showed a quality that we lacked and his composure was very good! Does anyone else think that maybe he should replace either Butts on El-Abd. If he plays in the centre we may stop lumping aimless balls forward (I love tank but his distribution is shocking). And El-Abd had a mare on sat!

Thoughts?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Thought Dodd showed his undeniable class on Saturday. Despite the first few touches when he just knocked it out of play, nice quote from Butters on the official siteaying that we were the ones in maroon, his passes down the right flank showed someone who has spent his life at the top level. Not just aimless punts but measured balls in behind the defence for strikers to run onto.

If he stays fit and wants to carry on next season on some kind of pay as u play deal, he could be quite an asset.

Butters seems to be untouchable on this site, but his hoofing is so irritating, specially when we've got 2 small strikers up against man mountains like Shittu, surely they must work on that in training?

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
I think keep him, give him another year if he does it in the next 7 games he is class! We actually looked like getting in behind them with his threaded balls down the line!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dodd, Reid, Nicolas, blimey! We do have some players who can pass. Shame ones been injured and the other 2 never get a look in. With El-Turi back could these four be our saviours?

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
I agree - and Reid in midfield and the whole thing starts to look more classy - dont you think? Maybe Jake and Turienzo up front could be interesting (couldnt be any worse).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So El Turi is gonna magically become a top class striker and shoot us to safety in the last few weeks of the system just because he's fit to play for the reserves?

Right.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Todays postings show just how desperate we've become lately. After months away Turienzo and Dodd will become our saviours!

More straws to clutch anyone?

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Dont be stupid, I am not saying that but Dodd has a touch of class that our youngsters as yet lack ( FACT ) Turienzo has been injured and all I am saying is throw him in It cant do any harm and he could prove all the doubters wrong!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Dont be stupid, I am not saying that but Dodd has a touch of class that our youngsters as yet lack ( FACT ) Turienzo has been injured and all I am saying is throw him in It cant do any harm and he could prove all the doubters wrong!

Wasn't having a pop at anyone, its just that after months of being a figure of fun, everyone (including myself) is getting quite excited about Turienzo playing for the reserves today.

I suppose it's because he's the last of our strikers to really prove that he is incapable of scoring goals.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Kinky Gerbils said:
I would offer dodd a pay as you play deal for next year and if he had any morals he would accept

Why's that then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here