Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarrett to join Watford on season long loan

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don Tmatter said:
Its bad business for us,they get him on a season loan and if they like him at the end of the season can pick him up for nothing when his contract with us runs out.We'd of been better giving him away for nothing but adding appearance fees if he plays 10-20 games for them:nono:

Thats crap and you know it.Get him of our books now and he wasn't worth f*** all anyway.Besides we picked him up on a free

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Don Tmatter said:
Its bad business for us,they get him on a season loan and if they like him at the end of the season can pick him up for nothing when his contract with us runs out.We'd of been better giving him away for nothing but adding appearance fees if he plays 10-20 games for them:nono:
I'd say its great business.
If he does do well and becomes a great player, other clubs might be interested in him. Even if their not and Watford want to keep him, they'll have to pay us via tribunal, as he still under 24.
Other opition was to give him away for nothing now. So all in all I'd say great business.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If we asked for a fee Watford would of said no thank you.Thats obvious.McGhee wants him of the books and rightly so.Well done McGhee

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
algie said:
If we asked for a fee Watford would of said no thank you.Thats obvious.McGhee wants him of the books and rightly so.Well done McGhee

Well done indeed. What a fine manager of men. And how lucky we are to have him.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So a manager who can get a pretty crap team into the premiership somehow, decides he likes the look of a player whos manager dosn't think is good enough for league 1. Now something would be very strange here

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Rookie said:
So a manager who can get a pretty crap team into the premiership somehow, decides he likes the look of a player whos manager dosn't think is good enough for league 1. Now something would be very strange here

Just trust McGhee - he always knows best.

:clap2: :clap2:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I don't like Jarrett and never have as a player. He instantly became my player of hate last year because of his inept final balls and low work rate.

What I have always said is that with Coaching he could become a good player. The frustration was that he was either never taught or more likely failed to listen at the Albion. If Boothroyd can get him playing to Premiership standard, it really will say something for how good the set up is at Watford (and give something to moan about on here no doubt as well)

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
is he this season's Paul Brooker?

what is it about left-wingers .... is there a dearth of them in the Premiership?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If the Premiershit is the standard he's capable of then it shows how little effort he gave for the Albion! Good riddance, I only wanna watch players giving 100% in an Albion shirt.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Robert Lester Zamora said:
is he this season's Paul Brooker?

what is it about left-wingers .... is there a dearth of them in the Premiership?

Get Mm to swap him for Parkin:jester:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I really hope he does well (and I believe he has the talent to do so) which will show McGhee up for the twat he has been in not playing him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here